Chapter 6 : The change of pace

Makato pov

Makato - ...What's up, Taka?

Taka - No matter how intensely the stormy seas may batter me, I will not fall as long as my feet are firmly planted!

KI - ...You agree, right?

Makato - U-Um, I'm not sure I understand...

Makato - And if you can't do it alone, just find someone to support you, and you can support them back!

Taka- That's how you can overcome any storm!

Makato - ...

Taka- I was thinking about it last night after I spoke with kenta yesterday, and... I decided we all need to really come together.

Taka- And that was when I realised...

Taka- Every morning from now on, after the morning announcement, everyone should have breakfast together!

Taka - And now is the beginning of that fateful day! Please head to the dining hall at your earliest convenience!

Taka - That's all for now! I have to go let everyone else know the good news! [Leaves]

Makato (To himself) - Taka didn't even wait for a reply. He turned and left, before I could say a thing.

Makato - Well... I guess I'd better head to the dining hall.

{Exit (After talking to Kiyotaka)}

[Dining Room]
3rd pov

{People: Toko Fukawa, Byakuya Togami, Sayaka Maizono, Sakura Ogami, Mondo Owada, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Kyoko Kirigiri, Hifumi Yamada, Aoi Asahina, Chihiro Fujisaki, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Leon Kuwata, Celeste, Junko Enoshima}

Toko- What's the point of t-talking to me...?

Toko - Taka's the o-one who got everyone t-together. Go talk to him if you have qu-questions or whatever...

Kenta : question , why did you annoy me at morning without my consent

Byakuya- ...

Makato (To himself) - He let out a heavy, annoyed sigh.

Makato (To himself) - I'd rather be ignored completely than suffer that kind of insult.

Sakura- Good morning to you, Makoto .

Malato (To himself) - She can make even a basic greeting feel eloquent somehow. That's the power of a celebrity, I guess.

Sakura - Is everything okay?

Makato - O-Oh, yeah! Good morning, Sayaka.

Sayaka- Good morning.

Makato - G-Good morning...

Sakura- To bring everyone together for a breakfast meeting is a very... Taka-esque suggestion.

Mondo - Yo.

Malato - Good Morning...

Mondo - Let's just hurry up and get this over with. Taka's getting antsy.

Kenta : he is always antsy

Hiro- Mornin'.

Hiro - Man, waking up to the sound of Taka's squawking is... not a fun way to start the day.

Kyoko- Taka looks pretty impatient. We'd better get this started already...

Kenta : (too much people , I wish some of them are gone away)