Chapter-18: Night interruption (r-18)

3rd POV

"You may know me by my disguise, Junko Enoshima... But I'm actually Mukuro Ikusaba. And my talent is the Ultimate Soldier." Mukuro Ikusaba tells Kenta her identity.

"Pray to tell me the reason for disguising yourself as Junko Enoshima. I don't find any reason for you to do so...Unless " Kenta told Mukuro who revealed her identity.

"First, take a bath in the sauna, just the two of us~ " Mukuro suggested to Kenta.

Kenta knew that she was suggesting that he talk where there are no cameras and audio recorders. Particularly, the sauna room.

If she wanted to honey-trap him, she would've suggested it in his bedroom. If she is foolish or dumb she would've revealed herself to him in open places where the mastermind could have snooped in.

She has some brain cells left in her brain. Kenta wondered why she revealed herself to him so easily and why she was attempting to cooperate with him. It's a no-brainer that some ulterior motive is involved.

Kenta decided to accept her invitation while remaining vigilant for any betrayal he might face. He took some weapons with him on the way so he can use them against her to get the upper hand in a fight.

<Sauna>

Once they have reached the sauna, They have changed themselves in the dressing room. To make it look genuine they turned on the tap and took a bath inside. They are both in towels wrapped around their body. Mukuro blossoms are hidden by the towel while her cleavage is visible to the naked eye of Kenta.

Both of them decide to bathe in a single large tub.

"Who knew you had such bigger blossoms? I thought that those were fake like your identity. Kenta said in an inappropriate tone. Kenta decided to make her guard drop.

"That's so rude. They aren't fake and why do you guys like them so much " Mukuro said, pouting.

Kenta doesn't understand why she is so easygoing and immature in front of him. Perhaps the way she has behaved in front of him is genuine. She maintained a spoiled idol-girl-like image in the killing game. And her unnatural strength and her barbaric behavior are the things that made her suspicious. Plus there is no need for her to fake her eye shape and hide her wrinkles. And even if it is photoshopped they are noticeable. But Kenta didn't find any added images.

In conclusion, they are not photoshopped which means that Mukuro who acts like Junko is indeed lying.

Kenta decided to test and check how Mukuro is in terms of raw strength.

"So you claim that they are genuine but I don't think so and I am not convinced. Let me check, in that case then " Kenta told Mukuro trying to break her comfort zone.

"So, You don't find it real then. Then touch them by yourself and conclude it then " Mukuro said with frustration and placed Kenta's hands on her breasts. It seemed like she was more desperate to prove him wrong rather than think clearly.

Kenta put his hands on Mukuro's breasts and rubbed them roughly, giving Mukuro sensual tingling around her spines.

"Ahhha~ slow down " Mukuro replied while moaning with an erotic expression on her face. It seemed like she was a horn dog. She likes being touched and spanked.

"Soft and fluffy " Kenta stared lustfully at her plump breasts and began squeezing them to his delight while rubbing his dick against Mukuro's ass. Kenta, who is currently a teenager, began to play with Mukuro's breasts like a stress toy, enjoying the soft and fluffy feeling he gets. He squeezed them hard and began massaging them and he is using his fingers all over them gently squeezing them.