Chapter 1

Chihiro: Where should we go  Kenta

Kenta: Let's pick up Toko

Then we moved towards toko to talk to her

Toko:w-what do you w-want? you ca-came to tell how ugly I was

Kenta: No We came to pick you for investgation

Toko: Don't l-lie to me you are trying to trick me, I won't b-belive you

Kenta: Are you coming or not

Toko: Fine, at l-least you asked me (n-no asked me before)

Kenta: Now all is settled,let's investigate 

Chihiro:Why did you invite me to come with you Kenta,I'm not all that useful outside of computer knowledge..."

Kenta:"You might not have realized it..."  but the moment Mondo hit Makoto, you're face exploded with tears of fright..."

O-Oh...I'm sorry..." Chihiro sobbed, wiping her eyes.

"Nah, don't be..." Kenta said "I just...I knew if I left you there and didn't console you, you'd probably curl up into a ball and lay there for an hour...

Chihiro wanted to refute this, but he couldn't.

"Here we are! Welcome to the student dorms!" Monokuma announced when they arrived "You see down this hallway? Chihiro Fujisaki, your dorm is 5th one to the right, between Asahina and Fukawa's. Junko, yours is between Celeste's and Togami's, 4th on the left. This one is Makoto's... And kenta your room is the other corner"

Monokuma opened a door on the right. Letting Chihiro and Fukuawa inside, he indicated to the rooms bed, which Sakura plopped Makoto down on.

"I was planning on handing these out to everyone eventually, but here!" Monokuma handed Chihiro and Junko their own room keys "I've told you where your rooms are, so that's all from me! Toodloo!

"I was planning on handing these out to everyone eventually, but here!" Monokuma handed Chihiro and Fukawa and me their own room keys "I've told you where your rooms are, so that's all from me! Toodloo!"

He vanished just like he'd arrived. Chihiro was shaking.

"W-We really...have to stay here? Overnight?" she asked "I...I don't know if I can...

Chihiro was cut off as Kenta suddenly embraced her and patted her head.

" no matter what, we can't let that dumb bear get the better of us. It's just like Leon said, we have to look for our own way out, ok?"kenta said

Fukuwa: You know i'm here too,i-is my p-presence so disgusting that you ignore my w-whole e-existence

Kenta : I can say the same for you too

"O...Ok...!" Chihiro smacked herself and pumped her arms to recover from her slump. Kenta smiled and held out his hand for a fist bump, which Chihiro anxiously returned.

Toko : You a-all p-pretend to be all mushy mushy about the whole situation,you what are you trying

"Well then, since we're all here...how about we all investigate together?" kenta asked "like, may as well, right?"

Toko : n-not like i have b-better things to do anyway

"C'mon kid, you gotta catch up!" Kenta called, as Chihiro began to trail behind.

"Wh-Where are...we even going?" Kenta panted, not having much energy to follow him.

"To the classrooms," Kenta told her "I wanna take another look at those iron plates. Say, did you try to pull one off