𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

How many days had it been? Kuroo didn't know

How many days had it been? Kuroo didn't know. Y/N and Kuroo had been ignoring each other ever since... That. Yeah.

Every day was a blur to Kuroo, filled of wake up, eat, volleyball, shower, sleep, rinse and repeat.

What happened to Y/N, he didn't know. Lev had kept his lips sealed up about her as well. But every time he laid eyes on her, she looked happy.

He didn't know if it was fake or real.

"I heard there's a barbecue today," Kenma murmured, bringing Kuroo back from his daze. Kuroo looked down at his friend, who was gazing up at him with a neutral expression and holding a bottle.

"Hm?" Kuroo hummed.

"You'd zoned out just now. Again."

"Oh..." Kuroo had cultivated a habit of staring off into the distance recently.

"I heard that there's a barbecue today," Kenma repeated.

"Really now?" Kuroo asked as the pair made their way to a court. Kenma nodded.

"Because it's the last day of the training camp."

"WHAT?!" Kuroo burst out. People around his vicinity looked at him. Kuroo's ears flushed red and he lowered his voice. "It's the last day already?"

Kenma nodded. Kuroo reached up to tug his hair. "I haven't apologised to her yet-"

"What?" Kenma narrowed his eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

Kuroo shook his head. Kenma sighed.

"What do I do? What do I say? What-" Kuroo babbled. "I haven't apologised but I dunno what to say-"

"I'll pay for you to shut up," Yaku snapped, slapping Kuroo upside his head. "Hurry up and get on court."

🌹

"Meaty meat, meat, meaty meat!"

Y/N blinked. "What?" She looked at Kiyoko.

The third year sighed. "Daichi told them that there was a barbecue today." She nodded at Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama, who were celebrating the knowledge of meat they would be getting later.

"Barbecue?" Y/N asked curiously. "Why?"

"Last day of the training camp."

"Ah..."

Kiyoko peered at her junior closely. "Are you okay?"

"Terrific," Y/N said. "Awesome. Fantastic-"

Kiyoko raised an eyebrow. "No, you're not." She turned to pick up some towels, creating a pause between them.