↠ nine

@/sofiaknowspissbaby

liked by georgenotfound, sapnap, wilbursoot and 35,965 others

sofiaknowspissbaby: george said i'm his favourite sibling, take that green blob <3
two hours ago

***

we had an early night last night, well i did. i fell asleep around 9pm, for once. i'm used to staying up til around 4am so i woke up around 7am. i went downstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake up the two boys or any of the adults on the second floor.

i get to the first floor and realize how hungry i am, i decide to make french toast from all the groceries.

"hi sofia!" i hear niki's cheery voice behind me.

"good morning," i smile at her.

"do you want some french toast?" i ask.

"no thank you, but thanks for asking," she takes a banana and leaves me again.

whilst i'm eating my toast, it was very quiet in the house seeing as it was early.

"good morning nick," i say, glaring at him as he takes my toast.

"shut up, you're screaming," he massages his forehead.

"how much did you drink?" i giggle.

i get him a hangover tablet and glass of water.

"here," he nods gratefully.

"you're one of the youngest here yet you still take care of all of us," he smiles then leaves.

about an hour later tommy comes into my room and i look at him confused.

"tubbo's snoring," he claims.

i snort and offer him a place on the bed.

"why is he so loud," he groans.

***

"THIS IS SO LONG!" sapnap yells.

"that's what she said," tommy mutters and i cover my mouth in an attempt to stop the laughter that's begging to come out of me.

at this point, everyone was awake. george had to be woken up by clay, who get hit in the face with a pillow.

twice.