↠ thirty six

@/sofiaknowspissbaby

sofiaknowspissbaby: hi @/wilbursoot @/ttommyinnitt

ttommyinnitt: hello woman
-> dreamwastaken: haha she didn't reply

karljacobs: pick up ur phone >:(
-> quackity: vouch

"hi karl," i say, spinning round on a chair.

"hi sofia, are you recording a song?" he asks, excitement pouring out his voice.

"we're just trying it out for now," i reply. me and karl chat for a bit, quackity cutting in every few minutes with a funny remark. karl and quackity end up having to go stream about how they met up, we say our goodbyes.

***

wilbur and tommy go off to do their own stuff in brighton and i meet up with cara again, who's been spamming me about how bad it is that i left her with the three guys.

"you don't pick up your phone," she slaps my arm when i see her.

"sorry! sorry!" i apologize, rubbing my arm lightly.

"are george and clay dating?" she asks, out of nowhere.

"if i'm being totally honest, i'm not sure," i laugh.

"so how is everything between you and tommy?" she questions me, wiggling her eyebrows.

i roll my eyes but tell her it's going well.

"you deserve to be happy and no matter how much i find that stupid bitch annoying if he makes you happy then i can deal with it," she grins.

"can we eat something now? i'm fucking starving," she changes the topic.

we end up going inside a small cafe and bumping into wilbur and tommy again.

"oh thank god. tommy keeps on pulling out the vlog gun," wilbur sighs.

"how do you even feel anything towards him," cara scoffs, getting into one of the two chairs opposite wilbur and tommy.

"i question myself everyday cara, i honestly don't know," i reply, fake sadness seeping through my tone.

"you fucking-" tommy mutters.

"say another bad word against here and i will make your whole body a pretzel," cara warns.

"try me bitch," tommy gives her the middle finger.

me and wilbur make eye contact, and i know we are thinking the same thing.

this is not going to end well.

***

tommy and cara ended up just exchanging verbal insults, though as we walked back to tommy's house he bumped headfirst into a lamppost.