↠ thirty three

"but now there's nowhere to hide, since you pushed my love aside."

"i'm hopelessly devoted to you."

"tommy how many times are you going to listen to this song?" i ask him, a small smile playing on my lips.

"all the time bitch," he says, making me laugh.

he gets a discord notification on his phone and picks it up to check it.

"they have two free spots on am among us proximity lobby, you want to join?"

"depends. who's there?"

"karl, poki, tubbo, quackity, rae, sykkuno, corpse, minx."

"yeah sure," i say, picking up my laptop and heading to the other room so there's no echo.

***

*imposter with corpse round*

"hi corpse!" i say, pretending to do a task in electrical. i don't really know who corpse is, so it's cool i have a round with him i guess.

"hello," his deep voice replies, making me jump slightly.

"well. wasn't expecting that."

he lets out a small chuckle, making me relax a little.

"you're dream's sister right?"

"the one and only!"

"it must be annoying getting called that all the time i'm sorry," he replies almost immediately after.

"i've streamed twice before. the name is okay," i reassure him.

we chat, getting a double kill and acting like it didn't happen.

"hi guys!" karl chats to us for ages.

*body reported*

"it was in medbay," sykkuno announces.

"i can clear sofia and karl," corpse says and i cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"yep! karl and corpse are clear."

after asking people to tell us their pathing everyone ends up skipping and i smirk.

me and corpse end up winning the round easily, karl playing third imposter.

***

"alright i think i'm going to log off," tommy announces and i take the hint, logging off as well.

is everything alright?? ur safe??

yes DAD

wtvr
call me so i can wish tommy happy birthday

***

"tommy! clay wants to talk to you!"

him and clay talked for a while until my phone started ringing with another number.

"sof? is this james guy bothering you again?"

well shit.