Chapter 2

Y/n p.o.v
All of us were having lunch in silence. Jin oppa, Jisso unnie, and Jennie cooked bbq beef and steak. It was so delicious. The silence kind of bothered me. I don't know why but I feel like something is going to happen. The silence was broken.

"Guys, I'm going to visit Busan in 2 days." Jungkook said. "When will you come back?" Taehyung oppa asked him. "You mean when will WE come back" Jungkook replied making us confused. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "I mean that all of us are going on a trip to Busan together. And we are going by train, I already booked the tickets too so no one can deny it" he said with a proud smile.

"This is so sudden. When will we come back?" Jin oppa questioned. "In 1 week" Jungkook replied. "The whole Kim family will come along then" said Jin oppa. (Kim family is y/n, Taehyung, and Jin) "And also Lisa and Jisso unnie" I added. And both of them agreed to come.

"What about the 4 of you?" Jungkook asked looking at the rest of them. "I guess we have no choice let's go" said Jimin. "But where are we going to stay?" I asked. "Don't worry about that, we are going to live in a house that I rented. There is a huge backyard and a swimming pool. So bring baseball bats and swimwear." Jungkook said as he got up and put his plate in the sink.

"Sounds fun" said Jennie. "Yeah. Let's get packing then." Rose said. All of them left to their houses leaving Jin oppa, Taehyung oppa, and me alone in our house. I went to my room and started packing. But the bad feeling I had in the morning had not faded yet. But I just shrugged it off and continued packing.

I stopped packing when I heard a knock on my room door. I went to the door and opened it reviling Jin oppa. "Do you need anything oppa?" I asked him. "No. I need to talk to you about something" he said and came in. We both sat on my bed. "What is it oppa?" "I know this will be hard to digest but listen to me." He said as his voice cracked a bit. "Oppa you're scaring me" I said as I was a bit scared.

"Eomma and Appa did not die in a car crash y/n" my eyes widened. I felt my whole world stop. I had been lied to about my parents the whole time. "What?" I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Since they were doctors, they wanted to test new medicine for cancer. As no one volunteered to be tested they used the medicine on themselves, and they injected you also with the medicine. But then the side effects showed upon them, but nothing happened to you. As the side effects got very serious they were admitted to the hospital and 3 days later they passed away in the Busan hospital" he said as tears were running down his face.

I was a sobbing mess now. We heard a sound from outside the door. Jin oppa walked over and opened the door reviling Tae oppa. His eyes were also filled with tears. "Why, hyung, why?" Tae oppa said and fell on his knees crying. "Taehyung-ah get up please" Jin oppa helped him stand up and walked him over to my bed and sat down with him.

After the two of us had calmed down a bit, Jin oppa started speaking again. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this earlier. I wanted y/n to know about this because the medicine is still in her blood. And now that we are going to Busan it will be hard for me to keep this from you" Jin oppa apologized. "No, hyung, it's ok. But what is the medicine going to do to y/n?" Taehyung oppa asked sniffling.

"We don't know that yet" He said and looked at me. "For now, I don't think anything will happen to her because the medicine has been in her for almost 18 years." "W-what? 18 years?" I asked. "Yes y/n, you were injected when you were 4 years old." Jin oppa said. "Oh" Was all I could say.

"So let's get back to packing now?" Tae oppa asked. "Yeah we still have a trip ahead of us" I said and wiped my tears. "Yeah let's have fun" Jin oppa said and stood up to leave the room. "Oppas" They both turned to look at me. I went towards them and hugged them. They hugged me back tightly.

I pulled away and said "you are the best brothers" They smiled at me and said "you are the best sister ever"