Chapter 4

Y/n p.o.v

It's been half an hour and the bad feeling I had has still not gone away. I just hope we can reach soon and have fun there. "Guys I'm going to the washroom, I'll be right back," Jennie said and walked to the front of the compartment, where the washroom was. I got up from the seat I was sitting at and went back to my place in between Jungkook and Jin oppa.

We suddenly heard a scream from the washroom. "What was that?" I asked as Yoongi and Jin oppa went there to check what it was, while the rest of us were panicking.

Jin p.o.v

I went there first. I saw Jennie shaking in fear. "Jennie, what's wrong?" I asked her as Yoongi hugged her to calm her down. "Hyung can you check what's in there?" Yoongi asked pointing towards the washroom. I nodded and opened the door slowly. What I saw in there was horrible making me widen my eyes. 'The fuck happened here?' I thought to myself.

There was blood all over the floor and walls. It looked as if someone was murdered in here. "Yoongi, it's not safe here we have to go back now" I said and dragged Yoongi and Jennie out of there. "Hyung, what was it?" Yoongi asked. I just shook my head as a 'no'. We got back in the compartment.

"What was it Hyung?" Taehyung asked me. "All of you listen, there is something wrong here. Something has happened here that we are not aware of. We need to be careful" I said as all of them started panicking again. "What do you mean Jin?" asked Jisso. "I myself don't know what is going on. I saw blood all over the washroom floor and walls. And I think something that we are not aware of is going on" I said as all of their eyes widened in shock and panic.

"Yoongi, is she ok?" I asked Yoongi as he was trying to calm down Jennie. He nodded. "Now all we have to do is lock the compartment doors and stay in here as long as we know that everything is alright outside." I said as all of them nodded in agreement. "I'll go lock the back door." said Jungkook and went to the back door and locked it. While I went and locked the front door.

Jimin p.o.v

All of us were in panic and shock. We don't know what's going on and we have no idea what to do. Suddenly I got a notification on my phone. I opened it and read the news.

"Virus outbreak all over Korea. Humans turn into vicious beasts, what is the government going to do?"

"Virus makes humans turn into a different creature called zombies. Scientists trying to figure out the problem"

"Guys look at this," I said and showed them my phone. They all started panicking more. "What the fuck?" Jungkook cursed. "I guess this is very serious." Rose said as she hugged me.

Y/n p.o.v

It's happening. That fucking bad feeling I had. This is it, I knew something like this will happen. But I didn't think it will be very serious. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked as Jin oppa asked all of us to sit down at our seats. We all went back to our seats as Jin oppa was still standing in a place where all of us could see him.

"All that we can do now is stay calm and hope that the virus has not infected anyone on this train." He said as all of us nodded. "All of you have your phones right? Charge it now so that it might come of use when we need it." He said and I took out my phone and my portable charger and plugged it in. "Y/n are you ok?" Jungkook asked me as he was plugging his charger inside the outlet socket on the train. "yeah, I'm ok." He just nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

I was getting sleepy as it has been 30 minutes now, and everything is going well until now. I hope we reach safely. "Y/n you look sleepy, do you want to sleep?" Jin oppa asked me. I just nodded. He held my head and put it on his shoulder and told me to sleep. I slowly felt myself dozing off.

I woke up with a jolt as there was a jerk on the train. A screechy noise was heard, the train slowed down, I looked up to see everyone in a

panic. "Oppa what's happening?" I asked no one in particular. "I don't know y/n. But it seems like it's something bad." Taehyung oppa said and looked at Jin oppa with a 'what do we do now' look. "Let's be patient and see what's happening," he said.

"Passengers of this train, please listen, this is an important announcement." A voice spoke from the speaker attached to the top part of the compartment. "This is the engine driver. Since the crisis of the virus has spread too much, the train can no longer proceed towards Busan. The train will stop at the next stop and the passengers can decide either to stay on the train or to go out and try to survive, it's up to you. Thank you."

The speaker went silent. There was silence for 2 minutes and no one spoke. "What do we do now?" Jisso unnnie asked in a very low voice. "We need to think about it before we make a move, anything can go wrong," Yoongi said. "Let's see where the train stops and then decide either to get off or not," Jungkook said and all of us agreed.

I know that the story is kind of boring so far. But it will get interesting in a few chapters.

Thank you for reading. vote and comment.