Chapter 12

Jimin p.o.v:
The glass was gonna fall apart any second now and we're gonna get eaten by these monsters. We will turn into one of them and kill many more innocent souls. This can't be happening, this can't be the end. I can't die like this. Rosé, she'll be waiting for me. I have to go back to her.

And Jungkook, he promised y/n that he'll come back. He can't die here. I need to do something and fast. Think Jimin. Come on use your brain. Ugh! I looked into the back seat of the car. There laid many jackets and sweaters. "JUNGKOOK GRAB THESE." I said as I threw a few of them to him. "What? Why? We're gonna die in a few minutes anyway." He said, sounding very depressed.

"LISTEN TO ME, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING." He nodded slightly and put the jackets on. I pulled on a few sweaters. "Listen to me carefully. Once the glass breaks, we're gonna be attacked. There are 3 zombies here. How many can you handle?" I asked. "Two I guess." I nodded. "Make a run for it. Don't look back, I'll be running too. Go to a safe place and wait there. Keep your GPS on, I'll track you and find you once I'm safe too." I explained my plan to him.

"Good plan but why these jackets?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes at his dumbness. "Even if the zombies try to eat you, the jackets are thick enough to protect you. These beasts can't bite through the material." I said and he finally understood what I was planning for. "Awesome plan Jimin-shi." Just then the glass started falling apart. I hugged Jungkook and told him to be safe. He nodded. "In 3...2...1." We opened the doors in a swift motion and got out. I started taking out one zombie while Jungkook was fighting the other 2.

Damn these things look scary. Veins popping out of the face and bloodshot eyes, sharp teeth, and a bloody mouth. Disgusting. And it's damn strong. I was shoved to the ground. I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the zombie to bite me. Bit it never came. "HYUNG! HYUNG WAKE UP. LET'S GO!" I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook.

I got up and ran alongside Jungkook. We ran and ran. Finally, we spotted the convenience store we gathered supplies at. "Let's stay here for now. We can go back when we know it's safe." He suggested and I nodded in agreement. 

We went inside and collapsed on the ground. I was panting heavily. Jungkook offered me a bottle of water. "Thanks!" I gulped it down. Once my breathing calmed I asked Jungkook, "Why didn't you run? I told you to go somewhere safe." "If I had done that you would have been walking dead by now." He replied, chucking. "Thank you." I said and I meant it. 

"No problem bro." He smiled at me. 

Y/n p.o.v: 

They are nowhere to be seen. We have been walking around for more than 20 minutes and it is almost morning. "Oppa, can we look somewhere else?" I asked Yoongi oppa. He looked at me with despair. "I don't know y/n, there's nowhere else we can look." I was on the verge of breaking down. 

This can't be. I know we can find them. We just have to keep looking. "Wait, there is one last place we haven't looked. Let's go there. But promise me if they are not there we have to go back to the hotel." He held out his pinky. Making me laugh a little at his childish behavior. "Yes, I promise." I interlocked my pinky with his. 

He started leading the way and I followed cautiously. He stopped in front of a 'Seven-Eleven' store. "Let's look inside." He said and I nodded. I took a deep breath and entered the store. It was dark and quiet. "I'll check the food isle you can check the back of the store." He suggested and I nodded in agreement.

I made my way towards the back and looked around. There was a door, it was opened ajar. My curiosity made me walk towards it and peek inside. A part of me was hoping that Jungkook and Jimin and in there but the other part of me was in disparity.

I walked in and felt around the dark. I tripped on something and fell forward. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. "Who's there?" I herad a familiar voice. The voice sounded panicked and alert. "Jungkook is that you?" I questioned, hoping that it was him. My heart was beating so fast.

"Y/n! Is it really you?" "OMG! JUNGKOOK YOU'RE ALIVE!" I whisper-shouted. "Wait, let me turn on the lights." Jimin turned it on. I could see them now. I couldn't be happier. I jumped on them and tackled them into a hug.

I finally let out the tears I was holing in for so long. I sobbed, holding them close to me. "You fucking bastards, how could you do this? Do you know how worried we were?" I punched both of them. "Hey y/n don't cry. We're safe." Jimin tried to comfort me. "Shut up!" I'm mad at you both." I let go of the hug and turned my back to them.

"What's going on here?" Yoongi oppa asked as he walked in. "Apparently she's mad at us." Jimin pouted. "Um..ok Jimin, you need to come with me now." Yoongi oppa said and dragged him out leaving Jungkook and I alone.

I flinched when I felt someone back-hug me. I soon relaxed when I realised it was just Jungkook. "I'm sorry." He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. I yanked his hands and walked away from him. I'm mad at him and he has to make it up to me.

Hi guys 😅

I'm really sorry for the late update. I was a bit busy last week and I think my school might be opening this week. I'm a bit stressed over all this. I don't want to go to school 😭 bu seems like I have to.

I haven't written any of the notes lol. My school's gonna be the end of me.🤐