Chapter 7

Early Update, Thank you for supporting me guys.

  @IshKook970

 @WinterBearisEuphoria

 @Uch1ha_SaSuke

@sanyanehra

@julykim6

@manasa____

Rose P.O.V:

Taehyung was scolding y/n and Jungkook wasn't helping with the situation. Y/n was about to cry. I mean it's her fault for trying to save a kid's life. I felt so bad for her so I decided to barge in. I dragged her away from them. I took her to a random room and made her sit down. "Y/n, here drink some water." I said offering a bottle of water.

She looked at me with tearful eyes and mumbled a quiet 'thankyou' and gulped down the water. "Here, let me take the kid." I said taking the kid from her and placing him on the bed. He was sleeping soundly.

"Are you okay?" I asked gently, sitting next to her. She simply nodded. "I'll talk to Jungkook and Tae about this later. But I need to why you ran away from Jungkook like that." I said. "I heard someone crying so I wanted to check. Jungkook didn't let me go, so I ran away and I found this boy. So I took him with me. Then I realized Jungkook was not around anymore so I looked around and I found him somehow."

Well, I can't really blame y/n for trying to save someone. Even though she shouldn't have run to see what was going on when she heard a noise. But she's safe now and that's all that matters. "You seem tired. Sleep here for a while." I said slightly smiling. She nodded and laid down beside the kid.

I walked out to find the others. Jin oppa and Jisoo had arrived by the time I came back. "Where is y/n?" Jin oppa asked me once he noticed me. "Oh, she's sleeping in room 103." "Is it on the first floor?" I nodded. "But let her rest for now. She looked tired." I said, stopping Jin oppa from going further. He nodded and walked away.

Jungkook p.o.v:

Ugh! I shouldn't have let Taehyungie Hyung scold her and I shouldn't have supported him. She was about to cry. And it's all my fault. I should have gone after her when she ran away. If it wasn't for the stupid zombie.

Yes, zombie. I was almost got killed after she ran away. But I managed to get away silently. I decided not to tell anyone about this. They may get worried if I tell them. And they may not trust me with y/n anymore. I'm scared. I'm scared of loosing my friends, family, and most importantly y/n. I can't loose her. She is too precious to me.

I need her in my life. She was the only person who was there for me when I was all alone. She was the only one who understands me and supports me. She gave me all the love and care I needed when my parents left me. She lent me a shoulder to cry on. She doesn't deserve to be in such a situation. I have to protect her no matter what.

I walked around the hotel trying to find something useful. This place seems to be quiet mysterious. Locked doors everywhere and cobwebs all around. Looks like it was abandoned few months ago. But I still tried to make the best of it and looked around and find something useful. Anything at all.

After all that walking, my legs have given up. I literally climbed 10 floors and walked around each floor more than twice. I was now on the 10th floor. I saw a room in the corner of the hallway. It looked different from all the other rooms. It looked 'royal'. Like a queen's room. I slowly entered it and looked around.

Red carpet, red curtains with a golden embroidery. King sized bed and golden nets around the beg. Dang- whoever stayed here must have been a royal family. (Expensive girl 😏😏) (sorry I had to do it lol 😂).

I spotted something shiny on the dresser, it was a ring. Silver coloured with a slight mix of blue. It looked so mesmerising. It had an initial on it. K.Y.N. (If you don't get it, it means Kim y/n). How is this possible? Her initial on this ring. This is perplexing.

I took the ring with me and went back to the lobby. Jin hyung was looking into some old painting. He seemed fascinated. "Hyung! Hyung! Look at this." I showed him the ring. "It has y/n's initial on it." I said as he examined it. "Kook, there is something weird about this place. First the painting now this ring." He said looking from the ring to the painting.

I followed his gaze and looked at the painting. It was a picture of 5 people. A mother, a father, 2 boys and a little girl. They were standing in front of a huge mansion. "Why does this girl look like y/n?" I asked. "Exactly what I thought, and look,the boys. Don't you think this one looks like world wide handsome Jin. And this one looks like Tae."

Aish, Hyung and his self esteem. "Hyung, don't joke around. This place has something to do with your family I'm guessing." "Yeah, we have to figure it out. But for now don't tell anyone about it. Not even Taehyung." He said and I nodded, understandingly.

"Jungkook! Jin hyung! You guys are here. I was looking for you. Look at this." Yoongi Hyung came running towards us looking tensed.

Cliffhanger. Hahahahahahhaha.

Also I know that there is not much zombies in the story yet. But don't worry. Zombies will appear here and there. But there's more than that to the story 😎.