Chapter 11

Y/n p.o.v:

Finally after waiting for a long time they returned. "Oppa!" I hugged Jin oppa. They looked a little sad and taken aback. I looked at the things they were holding. They seemed to have found a lot of supplies. The others came out of their rooms too. But something was missing...

"Where are Jungkook and Jimin?" I asked looking behind Jin oppa Tae oppa and Yoongi oppa, thinking they were there. But no. "Where are they?" Rose questioned too. The three of them remained silent and looked down. I felt my world shatter. Rose let out painful sobs. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?" Rose shouted at them.

Jisoo unnie and Lisa hugged her trying to comfort her. "Y/n are you okay?" Jennie unnie asked me. I looked at her with teary eyes and shook my head as a 'no'. "It'll be okay." She hugged me trying to comfort me. It didn't work. My legs weekend and I fell on my knees. 

Jennie unnie pulled me into her embrace. "Jungkookie~" I whispered, barely audible. "U-unnie, I know h-he's still out there. W-we have to s-save them. P-please unnie, we could try at least." I choked out as tears streamed down my face.

"No! Y/n it's not safe. We can't go out there. Not after what just happened." She said the last part quietly and sadly. "WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE WE CAN SAVE THEM! IT'S NOT TOO LATE." I shouted as I stood up. "I don't give a fuck about it if you guys stop me, but I will go out there and find them." I walked away to my room and locked the door behind me.

I entered my room and found Jeonseang playing with some toys he found around the hotel. "Noona, are you okay? Why are you crying?" He asked me while wiping my tears away. "Jeonseang-ah, noona has to go out for a while. I am going to go bring Jungkook hyung. He lost his way and I'm gonna help him come back okay? Wait for me to return. I'll be back soon." I explained to him.

"Okay, noona come back soon. I want to play with you and Kookie hyung." He said with a cute pout, making me smile a little. I hugged him one last time before I go. If I don't find Jungkook I am not returning either. I need him, I want him. How dare he not return? He promised that he will always be there when I need him but where is he now?

I went out of my room and walked back to the lobby where everyone was. "I'm leaving now, take care of Jeonseang." I said to no one in particular. "Y/n-ah don't." Jin oppa tried to stop me. "I TOLD YOU THE SAME THING WHEN YOU LEFT TO GATHER SUPPLIES AND DID YOU LISTEN TO ME? NOW SEE, WHAT HAS HAPPENED?" I screamed as tears flow down my face once again. 

"I understand, but it's not safe-" I raised my hand indicating him to stop. He looked at me with pleading eyes, asking me not to go. "If I was the one lost out there, would you stay here and do nothing?" I asked him. He remained silent making me sigh deeply. 

"Y/n, I'll go with you." Yoongi oppa said making us all shocked. "What? Yoongi, no. We're trying to stop her from going and your offering to go with her?" Jennie said desperately. "Jennie, they are my friends..." He walked off somewhere and reappeared after a while. He  held two pistols.

"We could use that" I said trying to sound brave even though I am terrified if holding that gun in my hand. "Yeah" he threw one of the pistols to me, I caught it with ease of course. But my hands were trembling. But I am determined to do this. For Jungkook and Jimin. "Rosé, I promise that I'll bring Jimin back safely." I said and smiled at her sadly.

"Don't do this y/n-ah, I don't want to lose you too." Rosé cried out. I shook my head. I glanced at my brothers, they looked back at me pleading me not to go. Do I care? No. Do I know that I'll come back for sure? I don't know. Am I sure if I'll find Jungkook? Not at all.

I pushed all these thoughts out of my head and walked out without a word. Yoongi oppa following me from behind. "Why are you coming with me?" I asked him. He stopped and looked at me. "I can't forgive myself if something happens to you or the both of them. It was all my idea to go out for supplies in the first place." He looked away as his eyes teared up. I just nodded and continued walking.

"Take me to where you last saw them oppa, we can start searching from there." I suggested, he agreed to this and lead the way.

Hand on Jungkook and Jimin. We'll find you.