Chapter 2

*12:00 PM*

Asami's pov

Where is she? I was waiting for Korra in front of my factory I hope she's okay it's not like her to be late I sighed. I walked inside and looked around, everything was ready but Korra. Maybe I should call Tenzin if she's still there or she left already. I picked up the phone and dialled The Air Temple Island.

"Hello, it's Jinora"

"Hey Jinora, it's me Asami, is Korra still there?"

"What?"

"She was supposed to come here and we were supposed to test my new armour with her bending since I need to know how much it will take until it will break but it's been an hour and she's still not here"

"you don't know about it?"

"know about what?" what is she talking about?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Earlier*

Jinora's pov

"I told you I'm fine," Korra said as she fell to the ground

"Korra!!" I ran up to her and tried to wake her up but she was out cold, she was so pale and when she looked at me her eyes were bloodshot like she hasn't slept for days.

"Somebody HELP!!" I screamed hoping someone will hear but no one did

"come on Korra wake up!!" nothing. I need to get dad

I stood up and ran into the temple, my dad was talking to someone who I couldn't recognise, probably someone from the council

"Dad! Come with me I need help!"

"Not now Jinora I'm having a really important talk with Mr.Saito"

"Dad this is urgent!!"

"Jinora I told you I-"

"IT'S KORRA SHE NEEDS HELP!!"

"What?!"

"Come on we don't have time for that just follow me!!"

My dad looked at the men and he just shook his head

"Where is she?"

"Just come on I'll tell you on the way" we ran outside and Korra was still there but so was my mom

"What happened to her?" she asked

"she just fell I don't know what's wrong" I knelt next to her "I tried to wake her up be she's out cold" I sighed

"she's so pale that's not good, I'll notify Kya" my dad said as he rushed back into the temple

"go get the air benders we need to get her inside," my mother said and went to get someone who could help us get her inside...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*present*

*Asami's pov*

"w-what?"

"Kya is taking care of her now, Katara is on the way with her parents" I heard Jinora sigh "I'm so sorry Asami I don't know how did it happen, it was all so sudden-"

"It's okay Jinora there is nothing you could do to avoid it, it's not your fault, I'm on my way there" and with that I hung up.

She said she feels fine, was she lying to me? I sighed as I walked out of my office, my assistant Scarlet was peacefully doing her job, this girl was with me since forever and even after yesterday she still wants to work today, I told her to go home but she wasn't listening

"Hey Scar, I should have two meetings in 2 hours, could you please reschedule them for me? I'm taking the rest of the day off"

"Of course, is everything okay? The Avatar won't arrive?"

"No she's the reason I'm taking the day off, after that you can go home" I smiled and she nodded, I walked out and sat into my car, I put the hands on the steering wheel and sighed, it must have to do something with yesterday, she.... wait a second, she got shot, but she said it's just a chi block? I guess she was wrong or she didn't want me to worry... yeah that's just how she is, she could be dying but she would still say she's fine. I started the engine and started my way to the Air Temple Island...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*meanwhile*

*Lin's pov*

I was looking at the files about yesterday's events, we basically don't know anything, the only thing we know is that they tried to steal blueprints of an unfinished project, from what Asami told us, it was supposed to be a powerful weapon, but these blueprints were scrapped since it would be too dangerous and illegal to own a weapon like this so they were hidden in a Future Industries factory safe. So basically the only thing we know is that someone who knew about the blueprints told about them to this group.

We have to make at least one of them talk, I have no illusions that they would cooperate in any way, but maybe they'll tell us something without even knowing it could help us. I stood up from my table and made my way into the Interrogating room.

I stepped inside and sat in front of one of the criminals from yesterday's incident.

"I'm Chief Beifong, tell me your full name," I said calmly, the guy was looking down on the table completely ignoring me.

"Why did you attacked Future Industries factory? What was the motive?"

nothing.

"What did you planned on doing with the stolen blueprints?"

nothing.

"Who is your boss? What's their name?"

nothing.

"Where is your base?"

nothing.

I slammed my fist into the table and he looked at me.

"You better start talking, you're in big trouble, stealing, harm to the health of innocent people, destruction of the public property, attacking the Avatar, if you don't want your punishment even worse then cooperate and I will take it as a step of resentment"

"The Avatar will pay for what they did to us," he said coldly as he looked back down on the table

At that moment I heard a knock on the door

"come in"

it was Mako

"Chief it's Tenzin, Korra is in trouble"

"What? What happened?"

"They think she got poisoned..."

What?!

-----------------

Ooooh drama haha, what do you guys think will happen? Let me know in comments I love reading them, see y'all in next chapter!

Also if there will be any grammatical mistakes I apologize I've wrote this chapter at like 3 in the morning because I wanted it to be out today and I haven't checked it yet.

And I forgot to mention that Jinora will also be a big part of the story, in my opinion her character is really underrated and she deserves more attention

- Veronica