Chapter 21 Pt. 2

*Kya's pov*

"Hold on I am almost done"

"It hurts you know?"

"You are the Avatar, master of all the elements, got her bending taken, fought a giant evil spirit, got poisoned.... Twice, and fought a giant mecha suit and managed to fight a pure spirit energy, have I forgotten to mention anything? I think not, this is nothing"

"If you say so, just get it over with" she sighed as I moved the water around the wound on her head

"Don't worry Korra, we will find them"

"It's not that... I just wish this would all stop"

"I know, you have been through a lot but I have to ask, why didn't you fight back?"

I looked at her and placed the water back into the bowl, it was now slightly red from all the blood. Korra looked down on the floor then on what used to be her leg that was on the table

"Do you think Asami will be mad that I broke it?"

"It was you who broke it?"

"No..."

"Korra she wouldn't be mad even if you would be the one who broke it" I chuckled and placed my hand on her shoulder softly "I will get some fresh water, take your time, but we have to talk about what happened" I said and I stood up with the bowl and walked into the bathroom...

-

*Korra's pov*

The silence filled the room until I heard the clock ticking, Kya and Lin lived in a small adorable apartment, there was a fireplace and two sofas, it was kinda dark here, but I didn't mind.

I can't come home like this, what am I supposed to tell Asami? She will be worried, and the people out there, they are gonna talk, they saw me without a leg, fuck can this be even worse?

I sighed and looked around the living room, even though I was here before, I still felt like I am here for the first time, I noticed a photo of Kya and Lin on the wall, and guess what, Lin was smiling, wow I don't think I have ever seen her smile.

I looked at the broken leg on the table again, how will I get home now? I think I have some extra ones there, the older ones, maybe Kya will take me home.

I heard a door open and Kya walked back in, she sat down next to me and lifted my head towards her

"Now, this might hurt but it won't take long" great

"I am ready" I sighed and she bent the water on my right eye, and as soon as she did that I was met with a sharp pain as I slightly moved on the side and hissed, she wanted to say something but I stopped her

"I said I am ready, just didn't expect that" I said and looked at her again as she nodded, I felt the pain again but this time I didn't move

"So... Are you gonna tell me what happened?" she asked and I sighed

"What is there to tell? I went to help some woman that was assaulted by one of them, and while I was distracted by them, the rest of them got out, they destroyed my leg and I landed on the ground, and before I managed to do anything, I got hit in the head and everything was blurry, they started hitting and kicking me and when it was all clear I went into the Avatar State and with that I managed to fight, them. I moved into the booth and called you" I finished as she looked at me and nodded.

"We have to tell Lin, I think she could get you guys some extra security, her and Asami will be here soon" she slowly bent the water back into the bowl and grabbed the first aid kit