Chapter 15

Before we start I wanna thank y'all for 1K reads on this story! It means a lot to me and I promise I will try to make this book better!

Also, there is another short but important author's note at the end so please read it.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

*Korra's pov*

Ugh, shit what the hell?

I woke up with a terrible throbbing headache, probably a hangover from yesterday.

As I was slowly getting to my senses, a phone started ringing loudly. Fucking shit, shut the fuck up. I slowly sat up and reached for the phone.

"I swear to god when-"

"Hey Korra, sorry did I wake you up?

"O-oh, hey Asami, um no not really" I heard her chuckle on the other side

"Well from your voice I suppose your head hurts"

"You have no idea..."

"I actually think I have a pretty good idea, I'm a CEO of a bigass company, that takes a lot of nerves" she laughed, and I just smiled

"But anyway, I left you some painkillers on the bedside table, take a hot bath if you want, and you can go do your stuff or wait for me, I should be out in few hours"

"Wait what time is it?"

"Uh... 2 pm?" Holy shit wow, I slept for a long time

"Oh, well okay then, I have to deliver something somewhere but I should be here soon"

"Cool I have last meeting, and I already finished the project I was working on so I'll take the rest of the day off and we can spend some time together if you'd want"

"That would be nice. By the way, Asami, do you have-.... Um actually nevermind"

"What is it Korra?"

"No it's nothing, I wanted to ask you something but then I realized-..... just.... It's really nothing" I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead "my head is killing me, have you seen my leg?" I asked when I noticed I don't have my prosthesis on.

"Take the pill and get more sleep, also, I took it off so you can get some proper sleep, it's next to the bedside table"

"Thanks Asami, I owe you"

"It's nothing, I lo- I'll see you around" and with that, she hung up, I sighed and looked at the pill on the bedside table, I hung up the phone and took the pill, then I reached for my leg and put it on.

Maybe some healing could help

I sighed and slowly got up. There were flashbacks from the previous night, stuff I didn't want to remember, but also stuff that I can't get out of my head. Did I really kiss her? I don't remember if she kissed me back or not or.... Or if it was JUST a kiss.

I slowly got into the bathroom and ran the water, it was nice and hot, I tried to put it on my forehead.

The glowing water made the pain ease, as I sighed in relief, it still hurts a little but it wasn't so bad. I still got something to do, I can't sit here all-day

I got myself together and made myself look normal as I walked out of the room.

"Hello Avatar Korra, miss Sato left here a spare key for you and a note" one of the servants appeared out of nowhere to my right which gave me a small heart attack, I didn't notice him coming but I took the key and note and he left.

Poisoned [Korrasami]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें