Chapter 12

Just quickly, I'm sorry for the time skip but it's for the sake of the story, again I'm sorry but it's for the best like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 months later*

*??? pov*

"Boss we're ready, can I come in?" someone from behind the door of my so-called office asked.

"No, just a second" I pulled out my black facemask from the small drawer of my table and put it on, then I put on the hood of my hoodie and I grabbed my equipment. They can't know, not yet. I stood up and walked to the small window to my left. "You can come in" I said as I heard the door open, and a guy with the nickname Itsuki walked in.

We were a group of people, and people thought we are the bad guys but we actually stole from the real bad guys

"What do you have for me?" I asked

"We found the location of the main storage of the Silent Ones" Our main enemy... We called ourselves 'The Unfazed' we never hurt anyone unless they attacked first, and we always tried to take what was ours, nothing more, nothing less, but if we didn't have a chance, we took more then we got stolen, I wanted to lead them the right way.

But 'The Silent Ones' always attacked us, no matter what, and for basically no reason.

We were a group of people, we don't call ourselves gang, we don't kill, only if it's really necessary to save ourselves. We have all nicknames and anyone is welcomed here.

"Good, time?"

"In 20 minutes, the main exit"

"Excellent, get everyone ready, we need meds for our sick members" I turned around and looked at Itsuki, he nodded and walked out.

I won't let anyone else die, just because my people have no home

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Asami's pov*

Ugh this is too tiring

I was finishing some more improvements on the new Sato-m-bikes, new collection of motorbikes, and I also plan on making more fake limbs for people that got theirs amputated, like Korra did, It's been a while since we've been out together, I kinda miss it, I should visit her again. Since Korra got better, they held her on the island, they knew she was the main target so they wanted to give her as much security as possible.

obviously, Korra wasn't really happy about it but did as they said. After we got most of the bad people that tried to kill Korra we thought we won't have to worry, but not long after Korra got better we found a threatening note, since then Korra stayed on the island.

I finished writing down some details about my future projects and I closed my book, I was finally done with the job for today.

it was almost 2 in the morning, I sighed and finished my now already cold coffee, I grabbed the newest newspapers and read the titles

'WHAT HAPPENED TO AVATAR KORRA?'

'IS CHIEF BEIFONG HIDING THE TRUTH ABOUT AVATAR'S INCIDENT?'

'THE CITY GANGS GOTTEN AGRESSIVE, THEY FIGHT AGAINST EACHOTHER MORE THAN EVER!'

'YADASHI SHITARA DISAPPEARED! IS HE GUILTY FOR AVATAR'S NEAR DEAD EXPERIENCE?'

'WHERE IS THE AVATAR?'

I threw the newspapers on the table again and sighed once more. We never really told the public about what happened to Korra, they somehow knew some stuff but they kept asking questions, Korra told me that she won't hide forever and that when she will be fully okay again she will handle these guys.