Give Me Tonight

Hello everyone, I am back with a new OS. The title is from a book by Lisa Kleypas.

By the way, I have started posting my old ff It's In His Kiss with Rikara, if you guys are interested do check it out, Inn Shaa Allah, it will be updated daily.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/256920194-rikara-ff-it%27s-in-his-kiss

Just a warning, some people might find certain things in this story objectionable, so read at your own discretion.

I don't know why, I wanted to write a light hearted story and thought of an idea but when I developed that story, it has become a melodrama fest.

Haven't proofread.

"I don't want to get married now, O." Rudra tells him as he sat opposite to Omkara in his study.

Om sighs loudly. "She has no one, Rudy."

"I am just 24 years old." Rudra tells him irately.

Om looks up at him tiredly and says, "I understand that. but you know, Gauri's parents and Dad and Mom had decided ages ago that Gauri would be married into our house. After her parents passed away, 5 months back, she has been living alone in UK hostel. Now that her studies are over, so Dad and Mom want to fulfill the promise made to their dead friends."

"I haven't seen her after she left India when we were kids." Rudra mutters.

"No one has seen her." Om points out to him.

"I don't even know her."

"Even we don't."

"This is not fair." Rudra says adamantly.

"I know, when she comes you talk to her. She might agree to wait till you are ready or you guys can come to a decision together." Om tells him as he started to get to work.

"What if she disagrees?" Rudra asks him.

"Let's hope she is a loving, understanding girl." Om says as he started getting back to work.

Hearing a knock at the door, Om bids the person to enter.

"Sir, your parents are calling you both down." Dandi pokes his head in and tells him.

"She is here." Om tells Rudra as he stood up.

Sighing in depression, Rudra gets up.

As they walked to the living room they could hear Gauri talking. She sounded excited.

"She is so excited!" Rudra moans in depression.

Om couldn't help smile as he listened Gauri talk about her flight. "She is beautiful." Om tells Rudra with a smile.

"Shut up!"

"There you are." Jhanvi says smiling seeing Rudra and Om.

Gauri stops and smiles happily seeing them. "Hi, Om." Gauri says smiling.

Om and Rudra were a little taken back hearing her addressing Om instead of Rudra.

"Hi." Om replies.

"And that is Rudra." Jhanvi tells Gauri.

"I know." Gauri replies smiling. "Hi Rudy."

"Hi." Rudra replies surprised seeing her being so familiar with him.

"He is my facebook friend." Gauri tells Jhanvi.

"Ah..." Jhanvi replies smiling.

"You never mentioned, Rudy." Om tells Rudra in a teasing tone.