Enigma (OS)

Thank you to all for commenting and voting on the previous part. I have been a little busy lately, that is why I am not able to reply to any of the comments, but I do read all the comments and please do forgive me for not replying.

"I don't want to marry you." Gauri tells him in a soft voice so that her parents or his, hears her.

"WHAT?"

Hearing the furious question, Gauri gulps in shock and turns to look at her parents and sees them watching her curiously. She quickly turns to him and looking at his furious eyes, she tells him in a gentle tone, "I love someone else. I want to marry him. I am sorry."

"You are saying no to Omkara? Superstar Omkara?" Omkara asks her furiously.

"Yes." Gauri says gulping in worry seeing his reaction. "You will get any girl in this world. And she would be lucky to have you."

Omkara looks at her with a furious scowl in reply.

"I love another. Please my parents don't want me to marry him as he can't marry me now. He hasn't found a stable job and my parents aren't willing to wait as I have two younger sisters to get married after me. So please, say no."

"You want me to say no but it is you who is doing the rejection." Omkara states.

"Please..." Gauri starts and he cuts her off, "And rejecting me for a common man? Ek sadak chaap?"

"Don't talk about him like that." Gauri says getting angry.

"Also have the nerve to talk to me in this tone too! ME... Omkara Singh Oberoi!"

"I am done talking to you." Gauri says furiously getting up and walks towards her parents.

"What happened?" Pinky softly whispers to Gauri.

"Nothing." Gauri whispers shaking her head in relief that this proposal is also cancelled.

"We will leave now and get back to you with our answer." Tej says as he stood up.

"There is no need for that." Omkara declares as he walked towards them.

"Any problem?" Tej asks his son confused.

"Nope. Everything is perfect." Omkara declares gaining Gauri's attention. She turns to him in curiosity and worry and sees him watching her. His inscrutable eyes piercing her.

"Om?" Jhanvi gently keeps her hand on her son's to gain his attention.

"I like her." Omkara declares without taking his eyes off Gauri. "I want to marry her as soon as possible. If this week, then this week itself."

"what?" Gauri asks him in shock. "I..."

"I can't wait any longer, sweetheart." Omkara says cutting her off. "We will leave now." Omkara tells her parents with a polite smile and then turning to her he says with a smile, "I will see you for our wedding, biwi." And with that, without even a backward glance, he walked away.

Gauri furiously waits for him to pick up the call. After few ringing a man picks up the call.

"I want to speak to Omkara." Gauri says angrily.

"And who are you?" he asks in a mocking tone.

"Gauri."

"Bhabhiji, you? I am Khanna. Sir's manager." Khanna says in an excited tone. "I will give the phone to Sir. Just a sec."

"Sir... Bhabhiji is on the phone." Gauri hears Khanna saying excitedly to Omkara.

"Haan Biwi, bolo." Omkara says as he picked the phone.