Pirates of the Caribbean

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous story.

October, 2014

Hearing the phone ringing Om comes awake with a start and turns on the light. He checks the time to see 3:20 and quickly picks up the phone.

"Did you land?" Om asks as he suppressed a yawn.

"Yeah... were you sleeping?" Gauri asks him.

"Hmmm... okay, I'll come now."

"It's okay... you sleep. I'll take a cab."

"No... I'll come... by the time you finish everything and collect your luggage I would be there."

"Okay... see you soon." Gauri says happily and hangs up the phone.

Gauri walks out of the airport with her luggage happily. She looks around and smiles happily. She was happy to be back. It's been a year since she had gone to UK for her studies and Gauri smiles remembering how she couldn't wait to get away from here and now she was ecstatic to be back.

"Gauri!" Om calls out to her as he walked towards her happily.

"O!" Gauri says happily as she hugged him tight.

"I told you to pack a small bag in case we have to go for Anika's wedding... did you pack it?"

"How many times will you ask me that? I did. Here, this one." Gauri says as she pointed at one of the suitcase.

"This is minimum packing?" Om asks shocked seeing the big suitcase.

"All my necessary items are in there. I didn't even pack my hair iron because you said minimal."

Om rolls his eyes and takes the trolley from her and walks towards the car.

The driver starts keeping her bags in the boot while Gauri clung to Om happily.

"Surprise!"

Gauri turns around surprised to see her parents and Om's parents.

"MAMA! PAPA!" Gauri screams happily as she jumped on her mother and father.

"Gauri..." Jhanvi lovingly caresses Gauri happily.

Gauri turns to look at her and happily hugs her. "Mummyji."

"You all came to receive me?" Gauri asks them excitedly.

"No, we are here to see you off." Tej replies to her.

"Ha... ha" Gauri laughs hearing his joke.

"Is this all, sir?" Gauri hears the driver asking Om.

Gauri turns back to look and see a new bag next to her bag.

"Oh God! That is not mine. I think I accidentally took someone else bag." Gauri says panicking.

"Relax... That is mine." Om tells her shaking his head.

"Why is your bag here?" Gauri asks confused. "Are we going from here straight for the wedding?"

"No."

"Thank God! You scared me a little. I want to sleep." Gauri says in relief making everyone chuckle.

"Anika is not getting married." Om informs her with a grin.

"Then? Why did you ask me to pack a bag?"

"Because we are going on a trip."

"Trip?" Gauri asks confused.

"Honeymoon." Pinky tells her in a teasing tone.

"Wha... Honeymoon... us? O and me?"

"Ah... you... do you want Om to go with someone else?" Jhanvi asks her in a teasing tone.