First day

It's been around 6 months? No, maybe 7? I lost track. All I know is that Dad and Haku signed my up for U.A.
Now that the experiment was a success, I can 'overpass All Might' whoever that is. Apparently it's a famous Hero? I don't really know. I'm not allowed to watch television and I'm not allowed apps on my phone.

Ever since that day. His training never hurt me.
Apparently this can make my become the no.1 hero. But, what if I don't want to be a hero? After all, they don't sound that great. I'm just doing it because I'm being forced to.

They give me a few scans a week and injections. Since I have a very high pain tolerance, I can't tell if I'm bleeding to death or if I have an infection. But dad doesn't care.

Next day

"Get up lazy a$$" dad said, slapping me awake. Today was my first day of UA. So nobody is suspicious my name is Shoto Haku. And my 'father' is Ryuji Haku (Dr Haku).

Incase I become a failure, dad doesn't want anyone to know I'm his son.

After I get dressed, I have a piece of toast and walk to school. Most my scars are hidden now. There is that one on my stomach still, but I'll just turn around when getting changed.

I walked though the corridor into my classroom.
"Ugh. Another damn extra"
I turned around and an angry blonde walked past me into my classroom.
I didn't bother to get in a mood and walked into class 1-A.

There was a seat at the back of the classroom next to some girl with a black ponytail. I sat there because sitting nearer to people would bring more attention towards me.

"Good morning class. First part of our lesson is a test" A man said. Walking into the room.

Everybody seemed shocked, it confused me.
The teacher told us what to do, why are they surprised?

"On the first day?!" A boy groaned.

"And this very well may be your last, Kaminari. Now shut the hell up whilst I hand out your tests."

He handed us all a pencil and paper and we began.

It was all right. I knew most of it, I'm mainly nervous of my score. My 'dad' expects nothing less then 100%. He just about accepts a 99 or when he's in a good mood, a 98.

After our tests, the teacher said we can talk whilst he works. He then unzipped a yellow sleeping bag and began to sleep under his desk.

"Hi! I'm Momo Yaorozou' the pony tail girl said to me.

'Shoto Haku' I said.

"What did you think of the test?" She asked

"It was alright. What about you?"

"It was ok, want to be friends?"

"Friends?"

"Wait. Don't tell me you-"

Word count- 478
I didn't know people actually read this 😂 I honestly was just dropping it but I realised when I looked at my notifications that I got a follow and more views! I'm even placed number #16 in one of my hashtags.
I couldn't be more grateful, thank you guys so much! I strongly appreciate it.