His blue eyes

-Shoto Pov-
I tried to squirm away. Even though, it was physically impossible. I was wearing quirk cancelling cuffs and was being held by my neck against the wall. As one of the strongest people delved the needle into my neck slowly.
The blue liquid oozing into my bloodstream and spreading across my body as my heart beats. Slowly.

I was dropped onto the floor. Mine blank. Unable to move or speak. Becoming a puppet to be used as a weapon for selfish men with selfish desires. Who were those selfish men? No other then Endeavor and Haku.
I thought Midoria and the others would of been there.
-flashback-
My eyes slowly open. I head footsteps coming towards the room I'm in. I look over expecting to see my saviours coming in. To rescue me.
But instead of saviours, I saw the savoured men who worked along side my father. The people who must have escaped from the hero's.

This was no freedom. This was me being dragged back into the pathetic pit I was in before. Becoming the prey once again.

-end of flashback-

-no one's POV-
After some time, the hero's have discovered the secret Todoroki has been pressed to keep.
Pro Hero's surrounded the building once again, first coming out with Eri. Hopefully this time coming out with Todoroki.

No matter how long or hard they searched. He was nowhere. Mirio was invited to come, seeing if there's anything that he didn't recognise. He retraced his steps, glancing at the pile of rubble that collapsed when he was there. Then looking back at it. Eyes opening with shock as he sees a small tunnel and tiny shards of melting ice in front of him.

He called over the pro hero's. He should of known that it was no coincidence this happened. The villains must of closed Todoroki off.

Negative thoughts invaded his mind. He could of saved Todoroki. He should of used his mind. What type of hero can't save someone painfully close to them?

They found some blood samples inside the room that was closed off. After a few tests. They soon discovered that it was indeed. Todorokis blood.

The heartbreaking news spread rapidly across UA. Faces dropped, eyes watered and hands flew to mouths. They were unsure if their friend was safe. Or alive for that matter.
            ...
Or... if he was even himself..

Hey guys!
I think these chapters will be updated much quicker now!
I've been visualising in my head how to finish this. Then just had a wave of ideas that I hope will be good in this story. I've taken notes (4 pages to be exact) so hopefully I can finish up this story and make it good at the same time.
Also this is kind of part 1 to this chapter. So the next chapter will also be called 'his blue eyes'
-A/N