Monster

-no ones Pov-

In the ambulance to the hospital, Fuyumi frantically told the hero's everything. From the day Shoto was born until the present day, not missing out an unimportant detail.
Once they were there, nurses and doctors swarmed all around Todoroki.
He had an oxygen mask on and an IV.
Almost straight away he was rushed into an operation room where they could mend his wounds and do something about the left over blue substance.

In about 5 hours, Todoroki laid on the hospital bed with many wires in and out of him.
The doctors say he can be released in a week. But when he arrives at school, will people treat him differently?

3 1/2weeks later. Shoto starts school again with only minor injuries
-shoto Pov-
Everyone has been cautious around me.
Looking at me and trying to slickly whisper about me. It's obvious. It's obvious when almost the whole school is doing it.
Even my friends, the people who are close to me seem scared of me. They try act like nothing had happened but they're constantly nervous. Especially around me.

Monoma calls me names and spreads fake rumours about me. Such as
"He's definitely killed people before"

"You realise he's just a spy, right? The teacher know that too. They're just keeping an eye on him so he doesn't get suspicious and realise we know"

Mineta even believes them which is strange as he's usually quite smart, but he takes in everything Monoma has to say. I think he's starting to believe his own lies.
The teachers are also being careful around me, they know it's not my fault but they feel like I'm going to pounce on someone.

"Oh m, who do we have here?" Monoma said. Walking up the stair case towards me.
"It's little Shoto Todoroki. Poor you, being a villain must be hard. How exactly do you deal with the heavy weight of guilt?" Or have your not killed anyone yet"
I roll my eyes and carry on walking.
"OoOooo attitude. OH nO SoMeOnE hElP hE's AngRy. PlEaSe Don'T hUrt Me" he laughed.

"Go do us all a favour and jump off the roof. If you want to be a hero so bad then go get rid of a villain... or would you rather hurt your friends again?" His arm leaned on my shoulder. He leaned into my ear to whisper something in my ear.
"I think I speak for everyone when I say the time you attacked your friends viciously will never be forgotten" he then walked away, with a grin on his face.

My heart dropped. He was, right? What if I do hurt my friends. Just how long until then?
'If you want to be a hero so bad then go get rid of a villain'
The bell went. I walked past class 1a and up the staircases. My arms push open the steel door labelled 'roof'.