-Friendship-

(Artwork above isn't mine)

"Wait. don't tell me you don't know what friends are?!" Momo said astonishingly.

I slowly shook my head, was it something important? I've never heard of it before.
Is it a type of worker? I know Haku was Dad's friend. He told me before that 'his friend was coming round'. Are friends scientists?

"A friend is someone who is always there for you! And like, you do activities together, share secrets with each other and have fun!" She said.
She has caught my attention.
"What type of activities?" I asked intrigued.

"Like sleepovers, going to the movies, meeting up and having parties"

"Movies?"

"Wow ok. You have a lot to learn"
Momo spun her chair around Sí she was talking directly at me, I did the same.
She started telling me what friends are and what they do in general in detail.
It was as if it was basic information, why wouldn't dad tell me about it?

✨ring ring ✨ (lunch/ break bell)

"Let's go get some food!" She said. Stretching a bit. I followed her to the cafeteria, we walked over to a vending machine, she picked out a chocolate bar.

I grabbed some coins out my pocket and put them in.
"Now what?" I asked. I've never seen one of these before.
"Choose what you want!" She said. Unwrapping her chocolate.

I picked just some orange juice. I wasn't that hungry.

We walked past the corridors, mainly just looking around.
We walked to the roof top for some fresh air and there were quite a few other people there.

There wasn't much spaces to sit down near until a voice said "hey! You can sit with us if you want" we turned around and there were 3 people.
One with glasses, one with brown floaty hair (the person her called us) and someone with green hair.
We walked over and sat down.
"I'm Ochaco Ururaka!, this is Izuku Midoria and that is Tenya Iida" the floaty hair girl said.
"Momo Yaouorozu, and this is my friend Shoto Haku"
"We're all in the same class aren't we? Wanna be friends!" Ochaco said. She seemed pretty excited.
"Sure!" Momo responded
"What are your quirks?" Midoria said. Pulling out a notebook. "I like to make notes on them!"

"I can turn lipid atoms into anything! So the more lipids I eat, the more I can create" Momo said, making a button with her hand. "I can't make living things though, and I can get exhausted after using too many lipids".
Midoria was scribbling this all down.

"I can produce fire with my left side and ice with my right" I said.

"Woah! You have two quirks?!" He said amazed.
"lucky!" Ochaco said.
"We better start getting back now, class is about to start" Iida said, making arm movements.
"Glad we're all friends" Midoria said, smiling.
We all got up and walked over to our class.

Friends, I like that.

Word count-491
Sorry if this chapter was bad, I just woke up xD!
Btw I can't comment because I haven't verified my email address but it's not working sadly.
Thankyou to the person who commented on my last chapter! That made me so happy to realise that people actually like what I'm writing.
Bye!