The new but old girl

Shoto Pov:

My first day of school was pretty great. I made some friends and had a good time. I learnt some words from my friend named Mina, but they don't really make sense.
She looked at this picture

Then said, and I quote, "Lmao mood"I don't understand how a picture can be described as a 'mood' but I guess there's just some things I don't understand about words

I don't understand how a picture can be described as a 'mood' but I guess there's just some things I don't understand about words.

I just got home when a white cloth was shoved against my face. I tried to resist but I soon felt sleepy. Like really sleepy, Mood.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place.

"Why hello, Shoto. Make yourself comfortable. You are going to be here for a while" it was Dr Haku. He stared at me with his long creepy smile. "This one really has been trained well, Endeavor. His body holds up nicely" he looked over to Dad in the corner of the room.

"Well. When I promised that I'll give you a working one this time, I meant it. I'm not a liar, Mr Haku, surely you of all people should know that by now" He said with his loud voice, walking over.
"Just surprised how the old one was even related to this one." He said, practically skipping to the door. "You know what they say, out with the old and in with the new".

"Apart from in this case" Endeavor said walking over towards Haku. "Tell them to bring the girl. It's time they've met one another" he said, walking outside.

"I'll be right back" Haku grinned. Quickly following my Dad outside the room.

Now that they were gone, I could concentrate more of where I am. I was in some type of glass tube, with tinier snake- like tubes digging into my skin with an oozing blood shot red liquid flowing in and out of my body.

The room was cold. There were no windows or carpeting. Just concrete walls and floors.
And then the tubes, wires and computers.

Shortly after my observation, Dr Haku walked back with two other people.

"This, overhaul, is my latest experiment and my most successful" Haku said, showing me off like a show case. I noticed that the second person was a lot shorter than Haku and overhaul. It seemed like a female child.

"Eri, Shoto, Shoto Eri" Haku said, introducing me to the young girl. She seemed scared, she must be a new one.

We've only ever had one 'new one' since I came, his name was Tooru. We were what you would considered as 'friends' until one day, his body couldn't handle the experiments. He was a 'failure'. His body was too weak so he died.
Ever since then, it was just me here who I knew about. Although, there were rumours of somebody else, before me. But I don't know the details.

Haku and OverHaul left.
Eri was sitting on a hospital bed next to my tube.
"D- do you know w what t they are going t t to do to me?" She stuttered. She obviously seemed frightened.

"I'm not too sure"

Sorry this took forever, i lost all inspiration to carry on this story 😂