Everything is going to be ok

Sorry it took a while to post, I had no internet for 4 days. Also, I'm this chapter there will be mentions of su1c1de. So if you don't like that stuff please skip to the next paragraph in bold.

-Todoroki Pov-

One more step.
One small leap.
Then I'll be gone,
In a never ending sleep.

I take in a deep breathe, and then let go of the bars.

-whole of class 1a's Pov-
Class started around 10 minutes ago. Even Aizawa is here, but Shoto isn't?
That's when we saw it. A blur of red and white falling outside of our window.
It took everyone a second to process what they just saw before rushing to open the window.
Todoroki was falling fast. In a matter of seconds he would be the schools new red paint 🎨.
As Sero was the closest. He stretched out his tape, desperate to catch the falling Roki.

His tape made its way down like a snake chasing its prey. Todoroki was just under a metre from the floor when the sticky creature secured it tight enough to make the falling boy come to a stop.

Blackness
That was all that happened to Todoroki. He fainted mere seconds before escaping death. Whilst trying to escape life.

-Todoroki Pov-
As soon as I woke up, I can tell it's going to be a nightmare of a day.
First of all, I woke up. The main issue will either be how I'm going to interact with people, or how much longer the machine is going to keep beeping. My head pounds harder each time it beeps.

I sit up to look around me. It looks like recovery girls office.
The curtain opens up and in comes recovery girl. She looks at me sympathetically.
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
iM feElIng GreAt.
I don't know how to respond to her, this day is already going downhill. I'm not even upset, just annoyed.
But I can't let her know that, she'll think I've been possessed by the blue (bloo- boris) liquid. Whenever I seem to be in a bad mood people either try to cheer me up or keep their distance.

"Could be better" I say as montane as I can.
"Luckily you haven't gained any injuries from the incident. Technically you would be free to go, but I have a few questions to ask. If that's alright with you?"

No

"That's fine" I properly sit up straight and mentally groaned.

"There's good news and bad news. The good news is that Monoma and Mineta has a 2 week suspension and some extra punishment. Bad news is that we will be having to put you ok su1cide watch.... any questions?"

Personally I have no idea what a su1cide watch is. But I can only guess.
"How did you know Monoma and mineta were involved?"
"I can answer that one" Mr Aizawa answered as he pulled the curtains and stepped in.
"After Mineta came into class suspiciously later then usual, I knew something was up. And after the whole incident I questioned him. He spilled everything almost immediately"

A little summary for those who has skipped.
Sero saved Todoroki with his tape, mineta and monoma has been suspended and further punishment will be made said Aizawa. Todoroki has to be watched very carefully now to make sure he doesn't do anything bad.

"When am I free to leave?"
"Whenever you would like"
I go to get up and leave until Aizawa says "oh. And one last thing"
I turn around confused.
"Me and the fellow pro-hero's are preparing for the mission to arrest your father..." I slightly wince at the name father. "We will be sure to keep you updated"
I mutter a thankyou before leaving that hell hole.
"Hello there fellow classmate. How are you feeling?" Approached Iida.
"Good" I go to walk off and he follows me.
"I will be looking after you to make sure you behave well. And I'm glad you're feeling ok, you had us all worried"
I want to be glad they were worried about me. But all I'm focusing on is how I can loose him. He seemsto be following my every move.