His Blue eyes, part 2

- No one's POV-

It's been a few weeks. And there's been no Lead's . Class 1a has had a week of school, but are now eventually back.

Mr Aizawa decided to take them on a trip. For a little break and for training. However, they didn't get the relaxation they needed.

-Midoria Pov-
Class 1a stumbled off the coach. Overlooking the forest.
"Hurry up problem kids. Get everything set up and unpack. It's going to be dark soon and I want to have a place to actually sleep tonight" Aizawa earned a small groan from the class.

"Midoria, do you mind helping me carry these two bags to the site?"
"Hm? Oh of course Iida"
"You seemed to be day dreaming a second ago. I believe we should all have our full concentration into this event. It will benefit us all mentally and physically. So please do not slack off on the job"
I nervous laughed "sorry Iida" I scratched the back of my neck and helped him with his luggage.

The site was down a steep pathway. Right smack in the middle of the forest.

By the time we got to the bottom. We started organising ourselves immediately.

We finished at around 23:30. Everyone slumps down in their tents and instantly goes to sleep. Apart from me. It may be the snoring Denki beside me, or that something feels off.
Todoroki has been missing for 2 weeks. I'm already worried to death and it seems like everyone else has moved on.
But. This feeling is something other than that. I feel like something bad is about to happen.

In around 2 hours I manage to brush it off and get to sleep.

-no ones pov-
Meanwhile, whilst class 1a sleeps, a familiar yet unknown gang are nearby and plan to attack.
Their leader is a selfish man, he usually has a little brainiac side-kick around. But he was at the hideout working on something that could get what they want. But not in a good way.

Not only do these cruel people not deserve it, but they are taking it by force. They can't touch it physically. But they have a well thought out plan.

-Aizawa Pov-
I wake up to an extreme heat. It must be around 5 am. I unzip my tent to see what's going on. For a second I just freeze. Speechless. I suddenly snap back into reality and shout.

"FIRE. EVERYONE EVACUATE FROM THE TENTS"

A few people stumble awake and look outside confused. And then the wave of panic struct them like lightning. A rushed in and out of tents making sure everyone got out safely.
Yaoyorouzu made fire extinguishers and was putting out the fire.
Ida found some buckets and used the nearby tap to extinguish the flames.
Once it's all settled down a bit, I look at my class "well. Someone has got some explaining to do. Bakugo"
"WHY THE F-"
"Language"
"WHY THE HeLl WOULD I ATTEMPT A MURDER DUMB BI-"
"Yet again" I sigh "language."
"Mr.Aizawa sir. I can confirm that it wasn't Bakugo. He's a very heavy sleeper and has been asleep this whole time. I had to shake him awake" Denki stated truthfully.
"Well it was one of you."
My class looked at each other trying to discover who it was.

"Sorry to disappoint but it seems the culprit was I. Erasure Head" a voice said.

We all turn our heads sharply to see a tall male.
"Excuse me sir. But this is private property. I would like you to leave. Is that a problem?" I said. Activating my quirk.

"It appears it is a problem. I don't feel like leaving" a grin appeared on his face.

"Everyone get back"
"But sensei we can he-"
"I said stay back"

"Oh my. How adorable. I have kids too you know. Well. A real one, not some class that I got some reason have value to. Shoto, come here and say hello"

My eyes widened and I heard many gasps coming from behind me. My missing student emerged from the forest, along with an army of people.
The man had a sly smile on his face. "Go."

All these people started charging towards us at once.

-midoria Pov-
No. That can't be Shoto. Can it?! He would never do this to us. I know him and this isn't the type of person he is.

"ICY-HOT YOU DAMN TRAITOR. I'M GOING TO RIP YOU APART YOU B@STURD" Kacchan charged towards Torodoki. The battle has officially started.

People left and right. I had no time to think. I just had to charge at the enemies, we were out numbered 21-30 and they seemed very powerful.

Momo managed to call for backup whilst Jirou, Mina and Hagakure covered her. Help is on the way, thankfully. I have no idea how much longer we can hold them off.

The two people I'm fighting have a unique fighting strategy . One is some type of powerful beast. Managing to block all of my attacks.
The other can predict where I'm going to attack. And is somehow using telepathy to tell the beast. This battle is going to be hard.

By the time backup came. We had Kamui Woods, Ryuku and Fat Gum.

I go to do a sneak attack around the back of my enemy. I get in closer and closer, almost close enough to Detroit smash. After this punch I'll have more of a chance at winning. I swing my arm, go in to punch but. A wall of ice blocked me. And not just any ice, I then turn my head to see shoto. It's me against him.

He charges at me using his fire which I manage to block, but just barely. In less then a second a wall of ice blocked my path. Trying not to loose momentum I turn round the other way to an on going fire walk. I go to charge at Sho. He sends a wall of ice coming my way, I jump over
the wall and go to grab him. He isn't there, I've been tricked. I turn around and he knocks me onto the ground. I try to stand up but he covered me in thick ice.
He jumped down and created a sharp icicle.
Slowly, he stepped towards me and puts it against my neck. Something is off.
Both his eyes are.. blue? Wasn't one of them brown/grey?

As if he read my mind, his right eye suddenly changed back to its original colour. His eyes widened in shock, as if he had no idea of what he was doing.
Suddenly his eye started turning blue, then brown, then blue, then brown and so on. He suddenly swung his arm over his eye in pain.

"Sho?-"
"Run"
"What?!"
"Midoria. Run" he looked straight into my eyes. He wasn't here intentionally. I smashed my way out of the ice and he looked at me once again. This time. I didn't see his heterochromic eyes. But instead I saw two emotionless ones.

The sparkle was gone and replaced by his blue eyes.

He was charged towards me. I didn't want to hurt my friend. What do I do? As he was getting dangerously close where was a whack and he collapsed to the ground. I turn to see Momo with a metal staff.

"Whoever that is, it isn't Todoroki"
She then quickly handed me some quirk cancelling cuffs and I tied his hands behind his back.
"...Midoria" he mumbled and then blacked out.

Just pretend that you read a really good detailed fight scene. I can't describe one for the life of me 😂 so sorry if it didn't give you excitement, I'm not too good at describing this stuff.
Anyways the next chapter will be out hopefully quite shortly!
Hope you enjoy