Sequence 5

No one's POV:

Izuku and Kyouka are wearing there robes with there hoods up. Nezu, All Might, Aizawa, and Hawks are with them as well. They are on there way to take with the hero association to allow them to kill. Izuku and Kyouka ask Nezu for the audience with them.

AM: "Izuku are you sure you know what your doing?"

Izuku: "I am"

Nezu: "But asking for permission to kill. That will be tough"

Kyouka: "We will convince them. While they may be older then us, they didn't go what we went threw"

Hawks: "Just what did you two go threw?"

Izuku: "War"

They arrived at meeting place. They open the door and the Hero Association was sitting.

Leader: "You've arrived. Take a seat"

They all sat down

Leader: "We gather here today to discuss what Principal Nezu wanted to discuss. Nezu please tell why you called us here"

Nezu: "Two of my students called for this meeting"

Leader: "Who was it?"

Izuku: "That will be us sir"

Member: "Why did you call all of us here?"

Izuku: "I wanted to ask permission"

Leader: "For what?"

Kyouka: "We want to ask if we can kill"

Some of the members gasp

Member 3: "Why would you ask that?"

Kyouka: "We are assassins"

Member 2: "Assassins? Then you two should be in jail"

Leader: "Be quiet! Please explain why you want to kill"

Izuku stood up from his seat

Izuku: "Of course. But first"

Izuku lifts his hand out and the apple appeared in his hand. He and Kyouka went back to there adult forms.

Member 5: "What the?"

Member 6: "What happened?"

Izuku: "I know some of you are surprise but that information is classified"

Izuku put the apple away

Izuku: "As some of you may know my wife and I were transported to another world. It wasn't that much different from this one actually, only that quirks didn't exist here"

Leader: "Hm continue"

Kyouka: "We were transported to Rome 1504 AD"

Member: "How is that possible?"

Leader: "Let them finish"

Kyouka: "We were found by our Mentor. He was an assassin and a very good one. He took down two empires by himself. He trained us in killing. He was a master"

Izuku: "But we didn't just learned from him. We traveled threw time and trained under different Master Assassin's"

Member 7: "You traveled threw time?"

Izuku: "Yes we did. The thing you saw has the ability to travel threw time. You see in this world there was civilization that came before men that eventually killed itself. They made powerful artifacts that you wouldn't imagine and they all did different things"