Sequence 11

No one's POV:

Izuku: "How does it still exist?"

Izuku sat on his bathtub still wondering how the Davenport homestead existed. Existing is no cause for alarm but having the symbol of the assassins. They need to investigate. It's the next day after the raid on Overhaul's party. A lot of arrest have been made and that meant the black market is in trouble. They lost some of the most powerful influencers. Every news station covered the raid and filmed as body bags were being let out. All of them wonder who did this and who tipped off the police of this. The one in charge of the raid knew who it was and was told to assist in any way possible of them not being caught. He agreed since he knows not all villains will be redeemable and just need to be killed. He had his most trusted officers get rid of any evidence they might find which they found almost nothing. All the kills were quick and swift. Overhaul's arm which had the poison was handle by a hazmat team. His body was taken in before it was buried in undisclosed location like Endeavor's body. The public wanted find who exposed Endeavor and who killed Overhaul and all those guest. Some even called them heros for what they did. While some said they're villains that should be locked up. Those were mostly heros who were just starting out and were jealous of these mysterious individual going around taking attention away from them and doing their job. And the rest just wanted to be noticed or bored. Anyway back to Izuku.

Izuku: "*thought* It couldn't leaked into our world or be transported. We would've know from Arno. What can it be?"

He was thinking hard on it he didn't noticed Kyouka walked in to the bathroom. She walked up and stood behind him. She touched his shoulders and Izuku looked up.

Izuku: "How-"

Kyouka: "You were muttering again"

Izuku: "I was?"

Kyouka: "You were. Your still worried about this"

Izuku: "Yeah I am. How can that exist in our world"

Kyouka: "I don't now but don't let it get to you. It must be a coincidence"

Izuku: "We've been doing this long enough to know this is not a coincidence"

Kyouka: "I know. I just want you to get it out of your mind"

Izuku: "We'll get answers when we go their next week"

Kyouka: "Yeah. But for now let's forget about it"

She lowered her head and kissed. Her hand reached into the water and touched his member.

Izuku: "Is Riku awake?"

Kyouka: "I just laid him down for his nap so we have time to have some fun"

Izuku: "*chuckles* Good"

They kissed again this time more aggressive

*Knock knock*

Izuku: "You have got to be kidding me?"

Kyouka: "*giggles* We can continue this after"

She left the bathroom and went to answer the door. She opened it and see it's Denki with Eri.

Kyouka: "Kaminari, Eri"

Eri: "Aunt Kyouka where's Deku?"

Kyouka: "He's taking a bath currently"

Eri: "Aww"

Kyouka: "You can wait until he finishes if you want"

Eri: "Yay!"

She ran in

Denki: "She couldn't stop from having a smile from seeing Izuku"

Kyouka: "Well he is her favorite person in the world"