Sequence 7

No one's POV:

Izuku: "*sigh* That felt great"

Izuku gets out of the shower and grabs a towel and drys himself. He puts on his underwear and shorts and heads down to the living room.

Izuku: "So what's the plan?"

Kyouka: "Like we always do. Stick to the shadows and observe"

Izuku: "Just the way I like it"

Shoto: "So we're really do this?"

Izuku: "Yes. Even though Toga is there weakest link she's still dangerous. We are to kill her"

Katsuki: "..."

Kyouka: "You okay Katsuki?"

Katsuki: "I'm fine"

Izuku and Kyouka knows something is up with him. He's never quiet.

Izuku: "Well we start tomorrow. Get some rest and sharpen your senses"

Shoto: "Okay"

Izuku went into the kitchen for a drink and sees his friends. He opened the fridge.

Mina: "Midori"

Izuku: "Yeah?"

Mina: "What's that scar?"

She pointed at a scar that was close to his stomach

Izuku: "Oh this. It's a scar that I got from Jack the Ripper"

Everybody: "What?!"

Momo: "Jack the Ripper?!"

Izuku: "Yup. Bastard got be good"

Iida: "You fought him?"

Izuku: "Yeah I did with Master Evie"

Ochaco: "And Kyouka didn't help you?"

Kyouka: "I was still recovering from giving birth"

She walked into the kitchen

Kyouka: "I was recovering from giving birth. Izuku along with Jacob and Evie went after Jack while I stayed inside taking care of Riku"

Izuku: "Until Jacob got himself captured so it was me and Evie"

Kirishima: "Did you kill him?"

Izuku: "Yeah we did. Jack was a rouge Assassin"

Everybody: "He was an assassin?!"

Kyouka: "He was. After Izuku and I left there time they took in a boy from the streets and trained him to become an assassin. But during his teenage years he started to be interested in the female anatomy. As you know he killed prostitutes in the most brutal fashion. The main reason he wasn't caught was because of Jacob and Evie"

Izuku: "His skills in killing were exponentially. He took his first life when he was twelve. Anyway Evie and I manage to find where he was holding Jacob and tracked him there. We infiltrated and he was expecting us. Me and Evie fought him and as you see he got a good strike. This scar almost killed me too"

Kyouka: "And I told you to be carful"

Izuku: "Sorry. But in all seriousness Jack has gotten better in killing in the time we tried to catch him. We manage to take him down and kill him off. After that I was treated in a hospital by multiple doctors and told that the slightest puncture will open the wound"

Tsuyu: "Then why are you still trying to become a hero or continue killing if you could die by that?"

Izuku: "Have you forgotten about the Shroud of Eden? Evie went back to the palace and asked Queen Victoria for access to the Shroud. She granted since she knew it was serious when Evie told her about the situation. I was healed on the train that they still owned. And before we left to the next Assassin Evie gave us the Shroud so the Templars won't get there hands on them"