Sequence 6

No one's POV:

Kyouka: "Come on Riku. You can do it"

Kyouka is currently trying to teach Riku how to walk on his own. The girls are seeing this.

Izuku: "You can do it Riku"

Izuku held Riku by his hands and was guiding him

Kyouka: "You almost got it"

Izuku slowly let go of him and fell. But he then got up and started to walk to Kyouka.

Kyouka: "Yes Riku your almost there"

Riku was walking slowly to Kyouka. The others were watching as well. Riku arrived at his Mamas arms.

Kyouka: "Good job Riku"

Izuku: "You did great"

Izuku hugged his wife and son

Denki: "*thought* That should be my son"

Momo: "He learned fast"

Kyouka: "Well he's two and it's time for him to learn how to walk"

*Growl*

Izuku: "*blush, chuckle* Sorry"

Kyouka: "Did you eat breakfast?"

Izuku: "No I was training with Katsuki and Shoto"

Kyouka: "*sigh* Your an idiot sometimes. Come on let me go make you something"

Izuku: "No let me. You were taking care of Riku so now it's my turn"

Izuku grabs his son and his stomach growls to

Izuku: "You to huh?"

Riku: *giggles*

Izuku: "Let's go eat something. You guys want stake?"

The boys follow him. Kyouka sits next to the girls.

Ochaco: "You two are really great parents"

Kyouka: "Thanks. It's hard work but we do it"

Tsuyu: "How did Izuku react when he found out you were pregnant?"

Kyouka: "He was happy. We always talked about having our own family one day"

Toru: "Was it intentional?"

Kyouka: "No not really. The first time Izuku and I had sex was the day before we infiltrated the palace of the queen of England"

Momo: "What? You two infiltrated the palace?!"

Kyouka: "There was a piece of Eden hidden there. Jacob and Evie order us to stake the place out for another way to get in unnoticed. We planned to enter in disguise with invitations we took from other guest. We couldn't hide weapons on ourselves since the guards would check. An ally who dress as a guard smuggled our outfits and tools"

Mina: "It worked out in the end did it not?"

Kyouka: "Yes but an Assassin should never be left without a weapon"

Ochaco: "How did you and Deku stake the place out?"

Kyouka: "We were going to enter the palace like we usually do but we found out there will be Templars in disguise as guards. We couldn't take the chance of one of the seeing us so we did it a distance from a hotel room we rented out. We had a telescope looking at the palace. Alexander Graham Bell let us borrow it"

Momo: "You met Alexander Graham?"

Kyouka: "We did. He lend us his most advanced telescope he had. We watched the palace from the window. After a while we couldn't find a way so we sent a messaging bird to the train we had. We then waited"