Sequence 13

No one's POV:

It's the next day. We see Izuku and the others saying goodbye to Arno and Elise.

Arno: "Call us if you need back up"

Kyouka: "We will"

Izuku: "Let's hope we don't have to"

Elise: "Be ready for anything. Something could go wrong real fast"

Kyouka: "We know. We'll be ready"

Arno: "Take great care everyone"

They said their goodbyes to the family and left. They head back on the dirt path back to the limo.

Himiko: "It's still surprising that they got transported here"

Kyouka: "Well at least they're safe. I have no doubt the Assassins and Templar would hunt them down since they abandoned them"

Touya: "I get the Templars but the Assassins kill their own if they leave the organization"

Izuku: "Depends on what they do. The Assassin robes Edward Kenway took from the traitor was hunted down because he attacked his mentor and escaped with a sensitive Eden artifact to give to the Templars along with the location of where their base was"

Kyouka: "A person can leave the assassins but they must keep the things that they know a secret and take them to the grave"

Ochaco: "But isn't that like a huge risk?"

Kyouka: "That's why they are only taught how to fight. They are given no secrets until they are fully committed and sworn in to the brotherhood"

They made it back to the limo and headed back to the airport to get home

Izuku: "Alright listen everybody. There's something we need to discuss now that we're all together"

Kyouka: "We meant to discuss this earlier but we got side tracked"

Himiko: "What is it?"

Kyouka: "As the brotherhood keep growing we will have to assigned specific jobs. Like Melissa and Mei will be helping us build tools to use"

Izuku: "For a organization to work it needs a lot of gears to work. We will need a spy network, somebody to do finance, agriculture and many stuff. For now we will start small. First we need somebody who is good with money"

Nezu: "I can recommend several people to help"

Kyouka: "We appreciate the help Principal but we want somebody who will join the assassin's. Somebody who wants to make difference from the shadows"

Shinso: "I know several people in the business course that can do finance and that are bitter not being the hero course. I can talk to them and see if I can convince them to join"

Izuku: "Good. Make sure they are trustworthy and won't go back on their word or betray the brotherhood"

Shoto: "But how will we earn money?"

Kyouka: "By owning legitimate businesses. We will buy businesses that earn money for us and use that to expend our organization"

Touya: "This sounds like I'm back in the League"

Himiko: "Me too"

Izuku: "In the future we will need a construction company to expand those businesses and build hideouts when we branch out"

Ochaco: "My parents can help. They own a construction company"

Kyouka: "Good that will help us a lot"