Sequence 10

Hope you enjoy this long chapter

No one's POV:

Two days pass since Dabi has been welcomed to the brotherhood and Endeavor being killed. The public knew about the accusations towards him and it did cause some drama. Villains became bolder and started to say stuff about heros being the same as them. But those who spoke of them mysteriously disappeared and were later found dead. Police tried to find the culprit but they never left any evidence. The wound was clean so they think is was a hitman or assassin. Endeavor's body was buried in undisclosed location where nobody will find him. Dabi has been training under Izuku and Kyouka to he an assassin. When he went home he felt really happy to be back with his family. He slept in a comfortable bed and didn't wake until noon the next day. Rei was now health mentally now thanks to Izuku using the apple healing her. The Todoroki-well Himura now family are together again. We then see 1a staring at Izuku and Riku in his arms.

Katsuki: "What the hell is he doing?"

Izuku tool a sip of his glass

Izuku: "Don't bother me or my son"

Kyouka: "*sigh* Sometimes I question why I love him"

Mina: "Wait since when did Riku have you're earlobes Kyouka?"

Kyouka: "We wanted to see what quirk Riku will get so Izuku had the apple unlock it"

Himiko: "He can do that?"

Kyouka: "Yeah. The apple holds many secrets that we don't know of. Who knows it might also have something that can enhance a quirk to its limit"

The class stared at the father and son just chilling. 1a continue they're day like normal and were planning what do for the weekend.

Tsuyu: "Hey is it true that Dabi joined you guys?"

Katsuki: "Yeah it's true"

Momo: "But he killed people and did other horrible things"

Kyouka: "Momo, me and Izuku have killed so many templars in some many different eras. We killed more then Ted Bundy so we're more deep into this then him. Plus remember we have immunity to recruit anyone we want"

Toru: "And you think he won't go back to his old ways?"

Ochaco: "I don't think so. Dabi is back with his old family and seems happy"

Kyouka: "She's right. In order for our brotherhood to function is to trust one another. We keep secrets from the public and tell them to each other to help the public. It's how the assassins operate"

*Knock knock*

Somebody knocked on the door to the dorms. Kyouka walked up and opened it.

Mandalay: "Jiro?"

Kyouka: "Hey Mandalay. It's been a while"

Eri: "Aunt Kyouka where Deku?"

Kyouka sitting in the living room with our son"