Sequence 9

No one's POV:

It's the weekend and we see Izuku outside with Shinso

Shinso: "So where do we start?"

Izuku: "Since you have been training with Aizawa-sensei you know how to parkour already. We're going to start in your weapon training"

Shinso: "What type do you think I should use?"

Izuku: "Don't ask me. You choose for yourself from these"

Izuku brings out the apple. He activates it making it glow and then holograms of weapons appeared in front of them.

Izuku: "Assassin's specials in many different weapons. Our most sacred weapon is the hidden blade. It's been in our organization since the beginning"

Shinso: "So I get to pick any of these?"

Izuku: "Yes. An assassin chose the weapon they're comfortable with. They will dedicated to master that weapon but they will have to train is multiple others if you lose the weapon"

Shinso walks up to the floating weapons and sees what will feel right with him

Shinso: "I choose this one"

Shinso points at the sword

Izuku: "A sword. Simple but very effective and it will go with your scarf"

Izuku makes the weapons disappeared

Izuku: "I will forge your sword so you'll have to tell what attributes you want on them"

Shinso: "Attributes? Like from an RPG?"

Izuku: "Close but yeah. The places we visited showed us how to make weapons with elements. Like this one"

A giant axe appeared in his hands and it was on fire

Izuku: "This axe was forge in not only fire but oil. There are a few types of elements I know to make and I'm going to teach you"

???: "What's that?!"

Suddenly Mei appeared looking at the axe

Izuku: "*thought* Oh no"

Mei: "Muscles where did you get that?! How is it on fire?! Can you turn it off?! Can I take it apart?!"

Izuku: "Mai calm down"

Mei was bouncing in place while smiling at the weapon

Shinso: "So what other elements do you know?"

Izuku: "Well the only ones I know right now are poison, fire, and lightning"

Mei: "*gasp* Muscles did you creat this?!"

Izuku: "Uh yeah"

Mei: "Teach me!"

Mei grabbed onto Izuku

Izuku: "*thought* This is going to take a while"

*Scene change*

Izuku: "And that's how you make it"

Izuku just finished teaching Shinso and Mei the basics of making weapons inside the apple

Mei: "Muscles you didn't tache me how to make weapons on fire!"

Izuku: "Sorry Mei but that's advance. You can't just make that type of weapon without having the proper training"

Mei: "Then train me"

Izuku: "......I'll do it under one condition. In the future your going to make weapons for my brotherhood. It may sound crazy but the weapons will have to be deadly. Are you okay with blood on your hands?"