Chapter 2: Kickin' It with Aaron

After the explosion, Miles and Kelly were taken to the hospital that Miles' mom worked at.

Miles:(wakes up and looks around) where am I?

Rio: you're okay!(hugs miles)

Miles:what happened? It feels like I have been asleep for hours.

Rio:you were caught in an explosion, and knocked unconscious. Thank goodness you didn't die.

Miles:will I still go to school, tomorrow?

Rio: unfortunately yes. But, you have to rest of the day to yourself.

Miles:can we visit Trina?

Rio: sweetheart, you know your sister is always getting in trouble. She's just like uncle Aaron.

Miles:I know, but I miss her. And, she told me she was staying out of trouble.

Rio:well I mean she is pretty honest.

Miles: please, mom? I miss her.

Rio: Alright. First, let's get you home.

Rio and Miles check out the hospital, and they headed over to Trina's house. When they got there, Miles rung the doorbell and a tall, red haired girl answered the door. He was muscular, and made miles nervous.

Rio:(surprised) oh my God, I'm who are you?

 Red Haired Guy:Flash Thompson

Miles:why are you in Trina's house? Do you live with her?

Flash:yeah, I'm her boyfriend.

Miles:oh, really?

Flash:yeah, we have been dating for like 9 months now.

Rio:is she here right now?

Flash:yeah, she is right here.

Rio and Miles enters the house.

Rio:Trina, sweetie, hi let's talk.

Trina:mom, why are you here?

Rio:why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?

Trina: because, I need some space. I really love you, dad, and miles. Wait speaking of miles, where is he? Please tell me you bring him with you.

Rio:he's right here.

Miles:hey pinkie

Trina brung miles into a giant hug, which almost took his breath.

Miles:alright, chill.

Trina:(let's go of him) how have you been doing?

Miles:good, how about you?

Trina:Great, actually. But, it got better when I met Flash.

Rio:you have been staying out of trouble, right?

Trina:had a little run in with the police, but other than that I have been a good girl.

Rio:how did you meet Flash.

After Trina explained how she met Flash, Rio and Miles stayed for a little bit longer, then rio, and miles left. When Miles got home, he did his chores, chilled, for a while. But there was weird things happening to him. For number one, when he was doing dishes, Jefferson (Miles' dad) dropped a glass but Miles caught it. Then, he felt a tingling sensation in the back of his head. Then, when was opening his bedroom door, his hand was stuck to it. He pulled the door, and it nearly came off. Then, the next  day at school, Miles got into a fight with Terry, and this is how. At lunch, he was sitting with Kelly and Ganke.

Ganke:So, Miles how did you meet Kelly?

Miles:I went into Dr. Connors class, and I sat down next her. Then, we just started talking to her.

Kelly:I almost died trying to help him fight this monster. I think his name was Hobgoblin.

There was a string of white on Miles' wrist. It hit the tray in front of them. Miles pulled it, and all the food landed on terry.

Terry:(gets up, and goes towards miles) What the hell is wrong with you?

Miles:it was an accidental, bro. Didn't mean to do that.

Terry:why don't you tell that to my fist, nerd.

Terry tries to punch Miles, but Miles be blocks it.

Miles:I don't want to fight you.

Terry:I wouldn't want to fight me either.

Miles let go of Terry's fist, but Terry tried to punch him. Miles dodged it, and grabbed his fist grabbed him.

Miles:you wanna do it the hard way? I have no problem with that either.

So, Miles used his new reflexes to fight Terry, and he won. Then, he ran outside the school, and into a alley. There, he saw a spider's web. He looked up at it, and started climbing the wall. When he got to the roof, he started jumping from building to building. He accidentally shot a web, but made a pretty good landing.  When the after school hours started getting by, Miles headed over to his uncle's house.

Aaron:so, how was school?

Miles:got into a fight, but other than that it's all good?

Aaron:did you win?

Miles:what?

Aaron:did you win?

Miles:yeah.

Aaron: that's my boy. Hey, I wanna show you something. C'mon.

Miles:will this get me in any type of trouble? Because, if it is, then I'm good.

Aaron:I promise, it won't. Now, let's go.

Aaron picked up a bag that contained spray paint, and led Miles outside. They wen to the closest underground subway, and found a brick wall. There, they spray painted "Great Expectations" on the wall at the back of the subway. After that, Aaron took Miles back to his house.

Miles: Alright, my dad just texted me. He told me I needed to head home.

Aaron:be careful out there, kid.

Miles:I will.

Miles made his way home. When Miles got home, it was already 10:30.

Jefferson:so, we heard you got into a fight.

Miles:..

Rio: explain now

Miles:I accidentally spilled a tray of food on him. Then, he tried to fight me. I warned him not to, but he didn't. So, I had to fight him.

Jefferson:you should have walked away.

Miles:I did at the end. Look, I apologise for it to and you can ground me. Okay?

Rio: Miles, you are know you are not grounded.

Miles:is there a catch?

Jefferson:do you want there to be a catch?

Miles:I'm good. But, I'm going to head to bed. See you in the morning.

Jeff and Rio together:good night.

The end.