Chapter 5:Spider Verse

Miles woke up in an random room. He remembered what happened the night before, but he didn't know how he got to the house.

Miles:Where am I?

Aunt May:Oh, thank goodness you're alive. I was worried that you wouldn't be alive.

Miles:Is this your house?

Aunt May:Yes, dear.

Miles:Do yo live with anyone.

Just then, another person came in. He was wearing a red and blue spider man suit. It was kind of like the original Spider-Man's. Only, it had a smaller spider emblem, and AI intelligence. He looked younger than Miles, but he was actually 2 years older than him.

Pete:May, who is this?

May:His name is Miles.

Miles:How do you know my name. And, who are you? Spider-man is dead.

Pete:I am Spider-man, but just not from this world. I'm from earth 616.

Miles:So, there's a spider verse.

Pete:Yes. Villains from our universes have teamed up to destroy us, so we need to stop them.

Miles:How many other people are there?

Peter:There in the basement, I'll show you.

Meanwhile at s.h.i.e.l.d

Nick Fury:Lete guess, you failed.

KC:Not exactly. You see, he wasn't exactly there.

Nick:Just go investigate the stolen tech from Roxxon.

KC:Yes sir.

At Roxxon

KC was in the lab, looking at where the tech used to be.

KC:What happened here? It look liked this place was attacked by a tornado.

KC felt like there was someone watching her. Which there was. But, she didn't know it.

KC:it feels like someone is watching me.

Just then, a man in a vibranium suit with laser guns kicked her across the room. He was robbing the place for the rest of their technology.

KC:Get out here, this is not your-oh my God, you're the tech their. (points a laser gun at him).

Laser beam:Go ahead, and shoot me. See what happens.

Kc shoots Laserbeam, only for the beam to jump right his suit.

KC: That's vibranium, right.

Laserbeam shot KC, then knocked her off of her feet.

Laserbeam: it's over for you, Cooper.

Kc: Great, you know who I am. It's definitely over.

Out of nowhere, a web pulled both of the villain's laser guns out his hand.
Rob
Laserbeam:You again! (Tries to kick the spider person, but failed)

Spider-Gwen: Really, Jackson? You fail to rob Oscorp, so you rob something that's even more out of your league?

Laserbeam:(picks up a laser gun and shoots her). You haven't won yet, spider.

Laserbeam left the teenagers in the lab.

KC:What have you been doing Miss Stacy?

Gwen:Missing you(gets up to kiss her).

KC:Do you anything about Spider-Man? The new one who looks much younger than the first one?

Gwen:What do you have against them? They are just as good as I am.

KC:I just don't trust them as much as I trust you sweetheart.(kisses her on the cheek).

Gwen:(blushes) now let's get out of her, before any one sees us.

With that, the couple head out of the facility, unnoticed.

Meanwhile, with miles

Miles had did some training with the alternate world Spider-Man. Miles had gotten a lot better at being Spider-man. But, he still needed a lot of training. For now, they were swinging.

Miles:So, what am I like in your Universe?

Pete: You're younger and just gotten bitten by the spider.

Miles:Miles from earth 616 has a lot to learn.

Peter:Sure does. So, ready for me to take you home?

Miles:Yes. My parents are probably super worried about me.

Miles and Peter swung over Miles' house. His parents were at work, so Miles didn't have to worry about them, yet. Peter stayed with him for a little, then he left. So, Miles practiced fighting for a little bit, then decided to take a nap.