Chapter 18: Something Amazing

At Peter's house, Miles and Joseph sit in the living room, with thinking faces.

"So, let me get this straight:We find all the spider guys and girls?"

"Yes."

"Gather them together?"

"Yes."

"And, then we'll bring them together?"

"Yes. You get the plan." Miles said, jumping up. A portal opened, and the wizard with the red cape, with a blonde girl came out of it.

"Miles?"

"Wizard guy? What's up?" Miles said.

"I found you an alley. Meet Ciara. She's a friend of Peter." The man says.

"Hi." Ciara greets, smiling at Miles.

"Is going to help us with this multiverse raft situation?" Joe asked, getting up.

"Yes. She can travel between different dimensions." The wizard mentions.

"Oh, really? Can she come with her to bring our team together?" Miles asked.

"Sure thing. You two can both come with us. We're going through different worlds to find more heroes."

" We don't need other heroes. Just spider heroes." Miles said.

" That'll work, too. Ready?"

" Let me suit up first."

" Nice suit

" Nice suit." The wizard complimented.

" Thanks, what is your name by the way?"

"It's Strange. Dr. Strange. Ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

So, Dr. Strange, Ciara, Miles, and Joseph went the portal that they came into, and it closed.

Earth 196288(Andrew Garfield)

Peter Parker was gliding through the air, chasing after Norman Osborn, who had an black serum that Peter and Invisible Woman were after.

"Give us the serum, Osborn!" Invisible Woman yelled, with Peter chasing after him, not too far from him.

"Who are we looking for?" Ciara asked.

"Peter Parker. Miles answered. But, it's a different version." Peter said.

"Better that what I have in my world." Ciara joked.

"What!"

"I'm kidding. But, real talk, how are we going to get his attention and defeat the green bean?" Ciara asked.

" Use your powers to take him down." Dr. Strange instructed. Ciara formed a dark cloud with her hands, which ended up surrounding the Green Goblin. Invisible Woman used this opportunity to use a force field, to send Green Goblin flying off of his glider. Lastly, Joe used his webs to web him to the brick wall.

" Peter Parker of earth 196288, we need your help." Strange said. Peter turned around, and looked at him. " I'm not doing this again." He said, not looking back at them.

" We can't do this without you." Miles said.

" That's what everyone says. I can't do this without you. That's part of growing up. Doing things yourself." Peter said.

"It's also having people help you." Miles said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but who are you three?" Invisible Woman asked.

"Heroes from different dimensions teaming up to stop this interdimensional storm.

"Wait, a storm?"

A blue beam of light hit the ground, causing an explosion, and a giant hole in the sky.

"That storm." Dr. Strange responded.

"Who is doing this?" Peter asked, looking at the sky.

"Storm. If we don't stop him, he could destroy the multiverse." Peter stopped to think for a moment. If he went with them, then that could be the last time he spun a web, but it also meant he could stop this interdimensional threat and move on.

"I'm in." Peter said.

"Really?" Miles asked.

"Yeah. We'll face this storm together." Peter replied.

"Alright, all I need to do is call KC." Miles said, jumping through the portal back to his homeworld.

"KC. Yeah, it's Miles. I'm going to be traveling the multiverse, so I'm going to need you and shield to step up a bit. That means catching the Tinkerer for me and other stuff." Miles said to her.

"Alright. I can handle this, it shouldn't be too hard." KC said.

"No. The Tinkerer is pretty hard, so you might want to bring an Avenger or two with you. Maybe, Ava or Marcus." Miles suggested.

"Okay. I'll see what I can do." KC replied. Miles hung up and looked at Dr. Strange.

"What's next?" Miles asked.

"Earth 1610 . Jessica Drew lives there."