Chapter 11: SHIELD VS HYDRA PT 2

That familiar face was Miles. Only he was still in his suit. Miles might have said he was quitting Spider-Man. But, a pep talk from Marcus and Peter convinced him to give it another shot. So, there he was, freeing his friends from the HYDRA facility. They were exposed at one point, but thanks to their hand to hand combat, they were able to defeat them. But, they all made it out hurt. Plus, they had no get away vehicle. So, they had to escape on foot. They walked into a restaurant fast food restaurant, and sat down at an empty booth.

Miles:We barely made it out. But, at least we are still alive, right?

Kc: Yeah, I can't believe we escaped execution. That was brutal.

Gwen:Very. But HYDRA has infiltrated SHIELD. How are gonna defeat them?

Ernie:We could always get help from the rest of the team. Plus, the Avengers.

KC:The Avengers are dead, so any other suggestions?

Miles:What about Shadow? You know, giant toxic black cloud of gas? How are we gonna get rid of her?

Gwen: we'll come up with something. In the meantime, let's try not get caught? Okay?

So, the teens, not as injured head down the street, not knowing where they are going to stop at.

Miles:Where are we going?

Gwen:I have no clue. Maybe my house? My dad's not home. He's too busy investigating what happened at May's house.

Ernie:Good thinking. Maybe, we could get HYDRA off of our backs for a little while.

So, the group of teens head over to Gwen's house, without dealing with any trouble. When they got in, no one was home, just as Gwen said. So, they went up to Gwen's room to talk about the whole HYDRA and SHIELD situation. While they discussed it, Miles had got a call from Ganke. Ganke informed him that he needed to get home, because his parents were worried. On Miles' way home, he was stopped and captured by HYDRA spies. Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box. They put Miles in the experimental area. They put Miles through a series of simulations. Each one he failed, HYDRA had got more control of his mind. When they were done with the expriements, they had full control of Miles' mind.

With some advanced training, HYDRA sent Miles to go get rid of SHIELD'S old superhero team. Miles was up for the job, but his team had no idea about it. It also worried his parents so much, that Jefferson convinced Captain Stacy to send all units to look for Miles.

Gwen:Daddy! You just got home. Why are you leaving me?

George: Apparently, one of the officers' kid went missing. So, it's my duty to find out where he is. I promise as soon as this is over I'll spend as much time with you as possible, okay?

Gwen:Okay, daddy. I love you! Be safe, and stay away from other women, okay?

George:Will do!

With that, the gray haired police captain goes out to look for our red and black suited hero. While he was driving, he felt something unusual happen. It seemed like thr car was being lifted out off of the ground. George rolled down his window, and saw his car was lifted off of the ground.  He felt a breeze blow, as the car was thrown to in the air. Luckily, a girl in a blue suit saved him from crashing. Her hair was blonde, and was blowing in the wind. Her suit was almost the same as Captain Marvel's suit. Only, it had an 'X' in the middle. Her name was Miss X.

Miss X:Are you okay, sir? I know you and you're car survived this fall, but I wanna make sure you weren't traumatized or anything.

George:I am fine but what happened?

Miss X:I don't know, so I want you to drive away from here, okay? I don't want you to get caught up in any of this!

George: Alright, I will.

Miss X turned to face the threat that lifted George's car. The person was wearing a red and black suit, similar to Miles' Spider suit. Only, it didn't have to web designs, and it had the HYDRA symbol. Miss X started realizing that Miles was the one who lifted Mr. Stacy's car. She didn't want to hurt Miles, but she knew she would have to do something about him. So, when he lifted an empty truck, she ripped through it and lifted Miles.

Miss X:Miles, I know it's you. Stop this. Right now, please. This isn't you!

While Miss X was flying, Miles webbed her face, and kicked her waist. Miss X landed in the middle of road, where cars were coming. Quickly, she flew up, and blasted him in midair. Miles landed on his feet, and jumped up to punch Miss X, with his super venom blast, affecting her very little. Miss X picked up Miles and tossed him in midair again. Only this time, she slammed into a restaurant. The blonde girl kicked Miles into the kitchen, and flew in after him. Miles lifted one of the cooks and threw them at Miss X. She caught him, and put him down gently.

Then, Miss X let out a beam cosmic energy towards Miles, causing the boy to fly back. Miles' head hit the ceiling, then he knocked down a whole bunch of pots and pans in the process. The blonde haired hero went over to Miles. For a moment, he looked unconscious. Then, Miles woke up, and looked around.

Miles: Okay, um where am I? I definitely don't remember being in a restaurant. Am I dead?

Miss X:Miles! You're okay. I was was worried that you were severly injured.

Miles:What happened? I can barely remember anything. The last thing I remember is HYDRA having locking me up in some kind of lab. Then, I blacked out.

Miss X:I'll take you home. I'm sure your parents are worried sick. And, make sure you get rid of that HYDRA suit, okay?

Miles:Yes. I will.

So, Miss X took Miles home and Miles threw his HYDRA suit away. When he got home, his parents were super relieved to see him. After they hugged and kissed him, Miles went off to bed.

At Prowler's, Tinkerer, and Claw's lair

The villains found out that HYDRA had an serum. The serum gave humans a physical and mental upgrade. So, they were planning to rob HYDRA to get the serum.

Claw:What if Spider-man gets in the way? What are gonna do with that punk?

Tinkerer: We're gonna kill him. Ruthlessly. Without hesitation!

Prowler:What if he does some weird sh*t? Or, more importantly, bring his super friends?

Tinkerer:Then, we'll have to do something else. For now, let's get to work. Right now.

So the three villains headed to the HYDRA facility. They broke in, and went around looking for it. But, they had a little some one in their way. Peter(earth 616) was in the facility looking for the same serum.