Chapter 16:The Spider and The Wizard

"What's happening?" Jessica asked, with her voice trembling. The wall that separated the real world and Wanda's reality was coming apart.

"KC?" Miles said, seeing his friend for the first time in days. He dove to rescue her and Ernie.

"What's happening?" Ernie asked, looking around confused about what was happening.

"We don't know, but we are going to figure it out." Kelly said. Just then, an orange portal opened and a man in a red cloak came came out of it.

"Miles Morales? I need your help. Bring your friends, too." The man requested. He took them to a sanctrum, with lots of books inside of there.

"Why does this place look like an ancient library?" KC asked the man.

"It's not."

"Who are you? No, better question:How do you know who I am?" Miles asked, looking at the man.

"I know a guy." The mysterious man replied, with his cloak handing him a book.

"Why do you need us?" Jessica asked the man.

"I need your help. Someone has caused a raft in the multiverse."

"Multiverse?" Miles asked, in a confused voice.

"I'll explain it to you." The stranger said, creating a virtual time line.

"There used to be one timeline. One universe. That was until Norman Osborn in your world wanted multiple universes. So he tried to create a collider. But all it did was bring the attention to Spider-Man. So, he shut it down. Well, at least he tried to. All it did was explode." The man explained.

"That's it?" Kelly asked him.

"I wasn't finished. The man responded. When it exploded, it fused with his DNA, creating multi-dimensional versions of him.

"How are we supposed to help?" Miles asked.

"You can hold off the six that's seeking revenge on Osborn." The man responded.

"Who are the six?" KC asked, getting more confused by the situation each minute. The man created virtual versions of Shadow, Prowler, Tinkerer, Toxin, Laserbeam, And Claw.

"I call the this sinister six. Thier names are Maya Thomas, Aaron Davis Ph-

"Hold on! Miles cut in. You mean to tell me that I have been fighting my uncle." Miles exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes. No, let me finish." The mysterious man said. Phin Mason."

"Phineas Mason? The girl who has been my best friend for years. That Phin?" Miles asked, pulling off his mask.

"Yes. No more interruptions, please. Seth Richardson, Eddie Brock and Morris Jackson."

"My two of the closest people in my life are villains?" Miles asked, in a shocked voice.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but yes." Ernie said, patting Miles' back.

"Is this why you are here?"

"Part of the reason. The rest is classified information."

"Are you the one that brought all these spider guys together?" KC asked.

"Yes. You need to assemble them, so you can stop this." The man requested.

"What about Wanda? She is a big issue. And the creep made of bricks?" Miles asked.

"I'll take care of them. But, the sinister six is up to you and the spider verse." answered the wizard.

"What about us?" KC asked, referring to her and Ernie."

"You two, I'll get in touch with Flash Thompson, Trina Morales and, Joe Harris. HYDRA is taking over."

"Is that it?" Ernie asked, hoping for a yes."

"One more thing:The Angry god Storm. You will need to be careful if you cross Earth 616. The angry lighting god, Storm is trying to gain vengeance on all Spider people. Now, that's everything."

"How's our homeworld looking?" KC asked, hoping everything was back to normal.

"Good, now. But, be prepared. Threats will come and go."

With that, the mysterious man let the four teens go and they headed home.

The end. I'm sorry I took so long to update. I've been doing other bull. BTW, who do you think the man is?