Chapter 20:The good girl with the bad additiude

Earth 1610

Jessica Drew glided through the air, looking for villains to fight, when suddenly, a man in a bird suit took her by surprise. He grabbed her and tossed her into a building.

"Hey, Bug girl. No time no see." He said, aiming a repulsor blast her. But, she dodged it, and blasted him with her venom sting, which his similar to Miles'. Vulture flew back, but Shocker aimed his blasting gauntlet at her, but Miles aimed it away from her. Jessica looked at the web, then Miles, who pulled the web, and kicked Shocker.

"Who the hell are you?" Jessica asked Miles. "We'll talk later. Right now, let's take out these clowns." Miles answered. Joe joined the fight too, firing guns at Vulture.

"Halloween was months ago!" Joe yelled.

"You don't even know what month it is, dumbass." Jessica said to him. Joe shook his head, and fired a web at Vulture. He pulled it, and Miles punched him. Joe came from behind,trying to pull his wings off, but Shocker hit him, and Joe nearly fell out. But, Miles caught him, and pulled him back in. Shocker aimed his blasters at Miles, but Miles used his webs to pull them off and, tie him up.

Vulture tried to fly,but Miles wasn't going to let him go so easily either. Miles webbed the part of the suit that kept the wings running, which were these little fan like blades, but that didn't work. Jessica slammed him into the wall, and stun him with her venom blast. Miles and Joe used that opportunity to pull his wings off, and tie him up too. Also, they left a note for the police.

"So, now that we go that out of the way,who are you people?" Jessica asked.

"Miles Morales. Remember me? Spider-Man in training? Spider Man's sidekick? Kid Arachnid?"

"Oh, I remember you. You and KC are great to work with."

"Yeah. We are."

"How is she doing? Is she doing well?"

"Yeah. But, we need to talk."

"Sure, what's up?"

"Strange told us about an interdimensional storm that's coming through, and it's going to take the spider verse to stop it."

"Let me guess:Storm?"

"How'd you know?"

"Miles he is the only one who can do shit like that. He's stronger than Dr. Strange."

"Wait, I'm confused. Are you coming are not?" Joe asked.

"Let me answer first. Yes. I will be joining you on your quest to defeat Storm."

"Good. First, you need to lose the suit. This gray spandex isn't working."

"How am I going to get a new suit, huh?"

"Follow me. My friend, Ganke will help you."

"Okay, but who's Ganke?"

Back in Miles' homeworld, Joe, Jessica, and Miles were heading to the Organization Headquarters. Once they got in, Miles confirmed he was looking for Marissa Miller.

"Alright, Spider-Man. What's the deal?"

"Marissa, hi, look. Where is Ganke?"

"He's somewhere in this building, fixing computers."

"Good. Thanks."

"Why do you need him?"

"Marissa this is all going to sound nuts, but:There is an interdimensional storm that could end the multiverse, unless us web warriors stop this from happening. We came here to look for Ganke, so we could make Spider-Woman here, a new suit."

"Wow. You have earned my respect. I will show you where he is, on one condition."

"Yeah,what is it?"

"I come with you."

"Wait, no. This mission could get you killed." Joe interjected.

"I'll take the risk." Marissa responded.

"You can't. You're too beautiful to die." Joe said, turning into his human form.

"Oh my God! You look like Stiles from Teen Wolf."

"Marissa. Focus." Jessica said.

"Right. Come on, Miles please."

"Marissa, this is mad dangerous. I don't want KC to lose her only friend. For that reason, I can't. I'm sorry."

"I understand. I'll show you where Ganke is." Marissa said. They followed her to the tech room, where Ganke was powering another computer.

"Miles? Dude, what's up?" He said, walking over to Miles.

"We need your help. Can you make Jessica a new suit?" Please."

"No issue."

So Ganke made Jessica a new suit, that would enhance her abilities, protect her, and give her some style, too. After he was done, this was what she got.

"Miles, you're friend is really good with these suits

"Miles, you're friend is really good with these suits." Jessica said, checking her suit out. They even had web shooters.

"Alright, pal. Thanks. Hopefully, the universe doesn't end." Miles said.

"No problem. You guys save the universe. "

"Ganke, you're coming with us. You too Marissa."

"Really."

"Yeah. Ganke, we'll get you an iron suit or something, and Marisa? We'll work something out. But, let's go get Ganke's suit started."

Using pieces of old alien tech and iron, Miles and Ganke made a brand new suit of iron, just for him. Joe and Jessica added the features, and finally, Marissa added the colors, and the suit was completed.

"So, what's your name?" Joe asked

"Name?" Ganke responded, confused.

"Superhero name." Marissa said.

"Oh. Ummm, Iron Lad."

"Okay, that works. Now, let's go kick some interdimensional ass."