Chapter 15:Just a whole bunch of BS

Miles put down his phone and put his Spider suit back on. Then, he swung over to the SHIELD base. Only to see it been turned into a 1990s mansion. Everything was gray, and 1990s styled. But, Miles' suit was still the same.

"Mom! Dad! Ganke!" He yelled, looking at him. There was no answer, so Miles ran to a house and knocked on a door. Wanda answered the door.

"Oh, hello. Are you lost, little boy?" She asked him in a cheerful tone.

"Uh, yeah. Miles replied. I'm trying to look for my parents. But, I cant."

"Here, I'll help you." Wanda told the young hero.

"No. You don't. I'll figure this out." Miles told Wanda.

"Are you sure? I don't want police beating you down on your way home."

"Yes"

So Miles took a quick swing around the city. During his swing, he had got a call from someone he didn't know.

"Miles? Miles! Do you here us?" The voice of a man asked him.

"Wait. Who the hell is this?" Miles asked in a panicked voice.

"This Agent Jimmy Joo. I work with your father, Miles." The man told Miles.

"Can you tell me how to get of here?" Miles asked Jimmy.

"So, there's gonna be this giant wall. Do you see it?" Jimmy asked Miles.

"What does it look like?"

"It's kinda a force field."

"Oh, I see it."

Miles swung towards the wall, and slid right through it.

"I was worried you wasn't gonna hear me." Jimmy told me.

"Are you Jimmy?" Miles asked.

"Yes. I don't think we've met before, kid."

"Me neither. Where am I?"

"SWORD."

"What the hell is SWORD?"

"It's kinda like SHIELD, but they specialize in alien threats." A black haired woman answered. She wore a beanie and glasses.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" Miles asked.

"I'm Darcy Lewis."

"Miles Morales. What happened?"

"We don't even know. That's what we're trying to figure out." Darcy answered Miles. Just then, Miles' phone rung. It was Gwen.

"Miles? Where the hell is KC? She's not picking up. Plus, everything is all gray and ugly." The blonde teen exaggerated.

"I think Scarlet Witch has some how created an reality." Miles told her.

"How? Did she learn that from Mysterio?" Gwen asked.

"No, I don't think so. I'll keep you updated." Miles hung up his call, then his spider sense went off.

"What's wrong?" Darcy asked.

"Something's coming." Miles answered.

"What is it?" Just then, a red and blue alien attacked them.

"Toxin? What the hell?!" Miles yelled backflipping and punching Toxin. SWORD agents were shooting at the alien, but nothing was happening to him. 

"I got this!" Miles said, with his fist charging with bio electricity. He punched Toxin and that's when a man flew out the symbiote.

"Keep the symbiote contained. I'll take care of the man." Miles told the SWORD agents.

"What was that?" Jimmy asked.

"Never seen an alien before?" Miles asked Jimmy.

"Kid, I'm an FBI agent. Of course I've never seen one before."

"Oh. Well, what about the man?"

"I'll take care of him Jimmy told miles. As Jimmy carried the man's unconscious body, the director walked out to Miles.

"What are you doing here?" The director asked Miles.

"Aren't you the guy who put Wanda in custody?" Miles asked.

"I'll ask the questions around here. Who are you?"

"I need to go back in there."

Then, the wall started coming to their direction.

"Oh, shit!" Miles yelled as he started swinging off, as quickly as he could. The wall was moving quickly, but Miles managed to avoid it.

"What happens if this thing hits me?" He thought as he ran further away from that wall. While Miles was still in the air, he was lifted by a familiar someone, with blonde hair.

"Kelly!"

"I've missed you so much!" Kelly told Miles, landing safely on a roof of a building.

"What are we gonna do?" Miles asked Kelly.

"What ever the plan is, does it involve going into this wall thing?" Gwen piped in.

"Gwen!" They yelled as they bought her into a hug.

"Yes. It does." Kelly told her friend.

"Alright, what's the plan?" Miles asked Kelly.

"First, we go back in the wall to look for Agatha Harkness. She's the one behind this." Kelly informed them.

"How do you know?" Gwen asked her.

"I can see the future. Kinda like Dr. Strange.

"Can we focus?" Miles asked the girls.

"Right. We look for Agatha. Then, we confront her."

"You mean fight?" Gwen said.

"What ever. Who's in?"

"I am!" Miles exclaimed.

"Me too!" Gwen said.

"I guarantee you'll need my help." A brown haired girl said, joining them.

"Who are you?" Gwen asked.

"My name is Jessica Drew."

"Miles."

"Kelly."

"Gwen."

"I'm not re explaining the plan." Kelly said standing up. The wall had ran right into them.

"What the freak is happening?" Miles yelled, with a shocked look on his face.