Chap 6: A New Family Member and Clyde's Return (will fix)

Warning: This chapter contains violence, blood, and language. 

2 months later, Friday, December 23th 2033.

It has been two months after Lincoln and Darcy's sensually fun-filled night in three months. 

Now they, their kids, and their pets were having a family time at the park. 

However, while they are at it, Lincoln and Darcy (who was 5 months pregnant with their triplets) start to have a feeling that someone was tailing them. 

Unknown to them, this someone who was doing this just so happens to be Clyde McBride. 

Apparently, Clyde had been secretly stalking them without them knowing he's there. He was disowned by the McBrides and was sent to an orphanage. He was adopted by a family, but they kicked him out. It was because they have had it with his aggressive behavior and resentment towards Lincoln for supposedly ruining his chances to be with his oldest sister Lori, and nearly becoming a threat to his foster family's birth children and their two adoptive sons. So, to ensure their children's safety, they kicked Clyde out, and sent him back to the orphanage, but then he escaped, having to fend for himself. 

Now he aims to ruin Lincoln's life like he 'ruined' his. And upon eyeing Darcy, he planned on just how: by stealing her from him.

As they are happily enjoying their time, Lincoln takes Luger to the bathroom while Darcy stays with Lila and the Triplets.

And as she does so while waiting for Lincoln and Luger to finish up in the loo, she suddenly took a glimpse of someone walking up in front of her. It was a certain black-haired, spectacled, African American man who happens to be the one that Darcy unfortunately recognized.

"What's up, Darcy?" Clyde greeted.

"Clyde?" Darcy questioned in disbelief. "I haven't seen you since Elementary School. What are you doing here?"

.

Clyde then reached out his hands, and groped Darcy breasts, and kissed her.

In her embarrassed anger, she punched Clyde in his face, and kicked his legs.
Lila even hit him in the head with her bottle. She did not like what he was doing to her mama.
Alayus and Raven growled and snarled, and bit down on Clyde's ankle, drawing blood with her teeth, causing him to scream. 

"You keep your hands to yourself, ya perv!" Darcy threatened.

"Come on now, Darcy, I'll care for you better. Leave those brats here. You don't need them, I'll give you better kids." He said.

This made Darcy's blood boil. She ain't having it, so she got up and kicked him between his legs and threw him on a tree on his back.

"Oof!" Clyde grunted in pain.

"I will never abandon my husband and children for the likes of you!" Darcy said with fury. Alayus and Raven started to growl menacingly, preparing to attack Clyde again for being a nuisance to her owner. 

Lincoln and Luger, after finishing not too long ago with the bathroom, noticed the scene and goes over, coming to Darcy's aid.

"Clyde! Darcy is my wife, so you'd better leave her and my family be, or you will suffer great consequences!" Lincoln said sternly.

"Yeah! You are not Mom's type! Mom and Dad loved each other, and she would never be with a creep like you!" Link spat. 

This got Clyde mad.

"Insolent brat! You will learn to respect adults!" Clyde angrily said as tried to hurt Link, but Lincoln grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the bars. Clyde attacks Lincoln, and they start to fight each other. Darcy kept her children close to her and watched the fight. As much as she wanted to get in there and help Lincoln out, but as a mother, she has to keep her children out of harm's way.