Chap 1: Euphoric Night (Lemon)

Our story begins 16 years into the future, 2032. It was nighttime at 10:50pm and we saw the dark blue sky, where the stars twinkle and shine, just like the full moon. It was a beautiful site.

We panned downwards from the sky to a big house. We then cut to the interior and the outside of the door to a master bedroom. And there, we hear sounds coming from inside. There were sounds of grunts and moans, the latter of which were those of pleasure.

Now we cut to the inside of the bedroom. The lights were off and we saw a picture on a bedside drawer of an interracial married couple with an infant and a dog, which dates back to 2030. In the said picture consists of a 25-year old white-haired light-skinned man, an 18-year old brown-haired dark-skinned woman, a 3-month old biracial boy, and a White German Shepherd dog.

Finally, we pan to the bed, to see

Finally, we pan to the bed, to see... the same couple from the picture. And they are, how do I say this? ...In the altogether, getting it on.

The woman was on all fours and moaning in pleasure as she was getting pounded out on her vag from behind by her husband, who was on his knees and had his hands on both her hips for support.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Lincoln! Harder!" She moaned out.

"You got it, Darcy!" Lincoln grunted as he increased his speed, pulling his hips back and thrusting into hers, and his 10-inch penis getting squeezed by her vaginal walls. It was tight, warm and wet, and boy, was he loving this.

Darcy was too, enjoying the feeling of her husband's length tearing at her insides. Heck, by now, she's even feeling him groping her right breast with his right hand. With each thrust he makes, the louder her moans get. She almost lost her balance from the pleasure, but kept it.

Soon enough, Lincoln and Darcy were reaching climax.

"Darcy, I'm getting close!" Lincoln warned.

"Do it, Lincoln! Cum inside me!" Darcy replied. Lincoln then gripped her hips with both hands and continued thrusting until he released his semen into her womb.

Lincoln and Darcy laid on their bed, catching their breath. Darcy laid beside her husband on his left, both her hands gripping onto his arm.

Lincoln puts his hand over his mouth as he yawns. He was exhausted and was about to fall asleep, but Darcy, sporting a sly look on her face, had other ideas in mind.

"I'm not finished just yet, Hon." Darcy said seductively, grasping and stroking his shaft with her left hand.

"I don't know, babe." Lincoln said exhaustedly. "You know what they say, 'the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.'"

"Pleeease?" She asked with puppy eyes. Lincoln just couldn't ignore the puppy eyes, especially from his wife. So, he simply nodded, saying, "okay."

With that confirmation, Darcy mounts her husband, inserts his dick into her pussy and starts bouncing her hips up and down as she rides on it.

Lincoln watches as her breasts bounce each time she bounces. He reaches both his hands out and fondles with her breasts as she leans forward, letting him get a better grip on them.

"Mmm, suck on them," She moans as she leans down far enough to let him suck on each of her nipples, making her moan as she continues riding his shaft.

As Lincoln continues sucking, he moves his left hand down her back until it feels her ass. He then gave it a spank, causing her to yelp.

"Oh yeah, spank me!" She yelled, receiving another spank.

"Do it more, I've been naughty!" Doing as she said, Lincoln continued spanking her ass as she continued riding him.

Both of them are now reaching their orgasms.

"Darcy, I'm gonna cum!" Lincoln warned.

"So am I, Lincy! Lets cum together!" Darcy said.

As they continue fucking for a few mere seconds until they both reached orgasm, with Darcy squirting vaginal juices all over Lincoln's shaft and the latter spilling his seed in the former's pussy. Lincoln then pulls his penis out of her, and Darcy lays on top of him. Both are now exhausted from their session and embracing each other.

"Phew, best night we've ever had." Lincoln said.

"You said it, honey." Darcy agreed.

"Love you Darcy."

"I Love you too, Linky."

The married couple shared a kiss before covering themselves up in their sheet and falling into a deep slumber.

End of Chapter 1