Chap 4: Homecoming Reunion (will fix)

Sunday, July 23, 2033.

Lincoln's family, Alayus, and Lily, in their cars, were driving from Montana to Royal Woods, Michigan. The road to Royal Woods took about nearly 24 hours from the former state.

They used a plane owned by Lincoln and Darcy's close friend and neighbor, Phillip (KalobBurnett2000's OC), who is oofy (in other words: rich) and has a wife and children. He was invited to their Wedding on Saint Valentine's Day 2030, and became their kids' godfather and he likes taking care of them in his mansion. Philip may be rolling in money, but he's willing to help them. He views and values his friendship with Lincoln and Darcy since they met, and loves to help them in their times of need.

He is also a skilled pilot with airplanes, and owns the same German Shepherd breed as Lincoln and Darcy's dog, Alayus. Most of his dogs however, have either silver or black fur. Heck, Philip even owns a lot of wolf sanctuaries across Montana, at least twenty of them, and breeding programs to save them from extinction.

Now, back to Lincoln's family and Lily. Once they reach the funeral where the now-deceased Lynn Senior is, they enter. Lincoln sees that everyone was there, including his former birth family. Darcy saw her family too; her Mom, Dad, and her older sister, Anna (KalobBurnett2000's OC).

Lily's boyfriend, Dante (KalobBurnett2000's oc) was also there, along with their baby daughter, Lyra (also KalobBurnett2000's oc), in a baby carrier.

(This is what Dante looks like. Given to me by KalobBurnett2000. Image originally created by ChangeWing500.)

(And this is what Lyra looks like

(And this is what Lyra looks like. Given to me by KalobBurnett2000. Image created by uDumbGuy123.)

Dante was best friends with Lily when they were babies. They've been together since Lincoln left. After Lynn Sr.'s death, he was the only one there for Lily, and he loved her more than anything. Lily moved in with him, and Dante lets Lily live with him at his house. They became teen parents after Lily and Dante accidentally got drunk, and they had their 1-year old daughter Lyra, and named her after Lynn Sr.'s deceased aunt. Wanna know how it happened?