Chap 5: Couple's Day Out (Lemon) (will fix)

Warning: As you may know, this chapter will contain Lemons. I don't usually encourage this, but prepare to have a dirty mind, for shit's gonna happen.

Sunday, July 24th, 2033.

Lincoln and Darcy are spending time alone together. The Helmandollars decided to babysit their children since they do not trust the Louds with them (except for Lily and her boyfriend), considering their infamous misdeeds against Lincoln for the 2016 Bad Luck Incident.

Once at the outside of the Beach, Lincoln and Darcy arrive across a boardwalk and into the sands of the beach.

Upon finding the changing booths, they go in and change into their swimwear.

After a moment, Lincoln was the first to come out. He was donning orange swim trunks.

And after a tiny, little longer moment, Darcy too comes out of the changing booth, and Lincoln gets a glimpse at her swimwear: a black bikini

(This is the bikini that Darcy wore. Given to me by KalobBurnett2000, and made by Duskull.)

The sight of his wife in such an attire almost made Lincoln's nose bleed, start blushing, and, get this, feel the front of his trunks get rather tight. Darcy giggled at her husband's reaction.

"Aww... feeling a little hot there, hubby? Or are you just happy to see me?" Darcy teased him.

After their time at the Beach, they had dinner.

They go to a hotel to stay for the night.

"I dunno about you, Lincy, but I want more kids." Darcy said to Lincoln, seductively.

End of Chapter 5
Date Posted: Dec 19th 2020

A/N: Okay, I got lazy again. But I tend to get right on it.