Chapter 25

(Next Day)

Man, that story last night was something else. I didn’t know what to think after what I heard. About the Cold Ones and how the spirit wife sacrificed herself to save the tribe. But I found it both scary and interesting at the same time. They so proud of their tribe and who they were and where they came from. I couldn’t believe it they were werewolves. No wonder why they were called The Pack. I still had some questions about the Quileutes. Like how come Leah is the only female when all the other members were male. So many questions flooded my mind. I was so into my thoughts that I didn’t notice Leah come in. “Hey” she said. “Hey what’s up” I said. She came into the room looking spectacular as always. She was wearing a short blue dress with a white bow at the bust, she paired with white pumps, a white handbag and she had sunglasses in her hands. “Going somewhere” I asked. “Yeah, Rachel and I are meeting up today so I’m gonna head out ok.” She said. “Ok, bye” I said as she walked out the door.

Leah

I had no idea why Rachel wanted to meet up with me. This was the first time we really talked since the big fight at the bridal salon so I’m pretty sure she wanted to talk to me about that. I walked into the sidewalk restaurant and sat at a table, she hadn’t arrived yet. A few minutes later, she came and we began talk. “So I wanted to talk to you about something that I have been grappling with” she said. “I wanted to talk to you about how you came at Emily at the bridal salon. Yeah I get you’re angry or whatever but I don’t think you were right to come at her like that, you need to remember that this is her day and it is about her.” I just sat there and stared at this bitch like she was crazy. How dare she say something like that to me? I was hurt by this man and now you have the audacity to come and tell me that I have no right to be angry. I was going to put this bitch in my place. “How dare you. How dare you say something like that to me.” I said to her. “You know what Rachel you’re just like the rest of them. You think you know what happened but you don’t. You’re new Rachel, a rookie, you don’t know anything. You have no right to say that to me”. I was crying now. “You don’t know what Sam and Emily did to me. How they hurt me. Why I’m so angry all the time. None of ya’ll know anything. Rachel honestly, I thought you were different, I thought hey for once I would have someone on my side someone to talk but no you turned out to be just like them. You are a mean girl, you are BITCH. So you know what I say fuck you, fuck Emily, fuck Sam and fuck this entire wedding.” I yelled before stormed out of the restaurant in tears. Rachel was suppose to be my friend. How could she say that I was wrong for coming at Emily the way I did. Emily said some really hurtful things that hurt me to the core. Like how she has Sam’s heart. I hate them. I hate all of them. And these people were suppose to be my family. I jumped into my car and drove to a deserted place in LA where I phased, I just needed to get away from the pain physically as a human.