Chapter 77

(1 week later)

Leah

Next week we are all going to Vegas for our last hurrah. They are getting married. When you’re married you can’t be doing these things anymore and what better way to do that than go to Vegas for the weekend. Enough about Vegas tonight the entire Pack is going to the ESPY Awards. Sam was invited to the show and said that it was mandatory for all of us to go. I heard from a source that Terrence Williams will be receiving an ESPY Award and I’m sure Helen is mostly likely gonna be there. What better way to expose this bitch than at the ESPY Awards in front of millions. I was dressed in a black and white striped dress with black pumps. I talked to Trey about going to the show, he said he didn’t want to go. I guessed it was because he didn’t want to see Helen there. I knocked on the bedroom door to go talk to him. “Hey. You sure you don’t want to come” I asked. “Yeah, I’m sure” he said. “Trey please come to the show. If you get upset we’ll leave ok” I said. He gave in to me. “Ok I’ll go” he said. He went to get dressed. He came downstairs in a black suit looking fine as always. “Let’s head out” I said. We got in the car and were on our way to the Staples Center. There was a lot of traffic surrounding the arena. It seemed like everyone was heading to the ESPY Awards tonight. We got through the traffic and got to the arena. The ESPY Awards were pretty huge because they were honoring sports-entertainments best. The ESPY Awards were the VMAs of Sports. All the major sports channels were there like ESPN, their main sponsor, Sports Max, NFL along with all the major entertainment channels. Trey and I got on the carpet and posed for all the cameras. The crowd loves us. It’s like we were becoming the new super couple. We got off the carpet and went in to find the rest of the guys. But I needed to get away from everyone to do my ‘business’. I quickly spotted them at the bar. “Hey guys” I said. They all turned around and I hugged each of them one by one. “Are you guys excited” I asked. “Yup. I can’t wait to see what’s gonna happen” Seth said. “Oh trust me you won’t believe it” I said. I noticed that there was some tension between Sam and Emily. They weren’t even making eye contact with each other. “Will you guys excuse me I have something I need to take care of” I said walking away from them. I went to the backstage area where all the technicians were. I need to look for the person who controls the screens. I needed for the video to come up on all the screens in the arena. I saw a girl walked past me with a clipboard and headset on. I stopped her. “Excuse me” I said. She turned around and stared at me. “Holy shit, you’re Leah Clearwater” she said. I laughed at her reaction. “Yeah I am and you are” I asked. “Chelsea” “Chelsea. Do you by chance know who operates the screens” I asked. “I operated them” she said. “Perfect” I opened my clutch and took out a CD case and handed it to her and I also handed her an envelope. “Here’s a CD and $5000.00 dollars” I started to say. “Fuh- five thousand dollars” she said. “Yes” She opened the envelope and stared at the amount of hundred dollar bills in there. “When Terrence Williams is going up on stage to get his award I want you to play this video but do it during his acceptance speech” I said. “What is it” she asked. “It’s tribute to him that his fiancée wanted me to play” “Ok” she said nodding her head. “You got it” I said. “Yeah” I turned on my heel and began walk off when she said something.  “Thank you for the money I really needed it” she said. “No problem” I said.

Helen

I am so proud of my baby. He’s being honored at the ESPY Awards for The Breakout Basketball Player of The Year. He has worked so hard for this. I invited Sam to the show for him being such a good friend. It was the least I could do after all we have been doing together. Terrence and I finished our red carpet and walked in the arena. I got in and immediately noticed Sam and the entire Pack there including Leah and Trey. Ok Trey I didn’t bargain on being here. He stared me down with a scowl on his face. I winked at him. He turned the other way and went back talking to Seth. Why was Trey being like that? Why is he so angry? All I did was bring him pleasure. And he can’t go and tell anyone that the sex wasn’t good. “Ladies and Gentlemen the ESPY Awards go live in 5 minutes” the announcer said. I walked with Terrence to our seats in the front row. This was  gonna be great.