Acknowledgements

I have come to the end of my story and I hope that all of you have enjoyed it. A lot has happened with the story's characters. A lot has changed with the characters over the past 9 months. A certain person learned to love and let go again. While someone else got married and their marriage didn't turn out the way they expected. Careers were trashed and friendships were ruined all in the name of scheming. I want everyone to know that this story is very dear to my heart. I honestly thought this story wouldn't have amounted to anything because of the feedback I was getting at first but slowly and gradually I began to see my story progressing. I believe that we have grown not only as fans but as friends. Some of us have formed friendships with each other where we share secrets and talk about personal issues and we've created a great story together. My fans you are the ones that make this story great. You are the ones who read, vote and comment if it wasn't for your feedback this story would be nothing. With that being said I would first like to thank Trey Songz for being my inspiration for my story. Trey thank you for your sexiness and charm which inspires us to write fan fiction stories about you. If you really knew what we did you would probably think we were crazy lol. I would like thank Leah Clearwater of the Twilight series. Some of you may not know why I chose Leah for this story but I chose her based on her strength and how she can deal with her cousin who she considers her sister marrying her ex- boyfriend of 3 years. Not all women can handle that if it was someone else Sam and Emily would've been six feet under and for that I admire her. There are also a few fans I would like to thank as well. I would like to thank brebre23_love. Girl thank you so much for being my friend. Even though we have never met I feel like you're my other half. You understand me like no one else does. All the shit that we have talked about our parents' significant others and a whole set of other stuff. And also thank you for reliving me of my writer's block when I didn't what the hell to write sometimes. I would also like to thank NyjahChaney, Marie147, DarniseModelesqueBai, Shaysongz1 and those who I have left out I thank you.

Now enough with the pleasantries time for the spoilers. Just because this book has ended doesn't mean the story over. Part 2 will be coming very very soon. A lot has changed since the last story. And a whole new bunch of people are gonna come into the story. And they are gonna change the pace of the game I won't tell you who they are or how they will change everything but they will. Once again I thank all of you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. XOXO AngelWingsSliver45