14

Key -

f/c - Fur color

s/f/c - Secondary fur Color - it's supposed to be slightly lighter/darker than the normal color but do what you want I guess.

For the accents on the fur, it was inspired by LOZ: Twilight Princess Wolf Link's accents - 

____________

 'Well, this could have gone better' was the main thought in Wilbur's head as he proceeded to have a staredown with the man opposite of him, whose grip had shifted from his arm to his throat, pressing his back against the steel cage housing the somehow uninjured Priest. 

"Gonna speak, or should we just kill you?" The vampire questions, humor in his tone. Wilbur doesn't respond, darkening his glare towards the man. The vampire chuckles, glancing at a few of the others crowding around. Wilbur averts his eyes momentarily, gazing over the area where he had last seen his companion was now empty, He had figured with how quick they usually react that they had made a move already but as the ravenette vampire before him tightens his grip, panic starts to grow in the brunettes brain. Y/n didn't run away, did they? They didn't leave him, did they? 

"You know you shouldn't play with your food, right?" The mocking voice of the priest rings out behind him, The vampire's smile slipping off his face into a snarl. 

"Oh, shut the fuck up old man." the ravenette sneers, kicking the side of the cage causing the rusting material to shake violently. The vampire turns his gaze back to Wilbur, the malicious grin returning to his features. "Well, how should we go about this?" The man questions towards the other behind him. A couple of lesser vamps speaking up with suggestions that don't register in Wilburs mind. 'They're gonna kill me, What about Tommy? Techno? I still haven't found Phil...Where's Y/n?!' Wilbur feels his breathing turn rigid as he swings his arm quickly, nailing the unprepared vampire in the face, hard, causing the man to stumble back a bit. A vampire behind the man moves to attack but is stopped when the vamp raises his arm, getting back to his full height as Wilbur rubs his probably bruised neck. If he was about to die, he'd at least go fighting. The ravenette vampire chuckles, shaking his head. The man opens his mouth to speak but one of the women in the back of the crowd lets out a yell 

"WOLF-" The crowd parts quickly, the ravenette spinning around quickly with wide eyes. The woman had been knocked to the ground, a biting into her neck was an f/c, direwolf. It raised its head, e/c eyes locking on the ravenette as the man drew his sword. The ravenette charges at, what Wilbur can only assume to be, Y/n swinging his sword. The wolf jumps backward, circling around the ravenette as the two have a staredown. The ravenette nods at a vampire standing behind them, the red-head shooting an arrow at the wolf that lets out a whine, snapping their jaws as they quickly run at the ravenette, aiming towards his legs and successfully knocking the man off his feet. Y/n turns back to the man, jumping back onto him before he can get up and quickly aiming for his throat with a bite, ripping his throat out. Wilbur turns back to the priest in the cage, grabbing a rock off the ground and smashing the lock, destroying it in seconds.