6

After a pleasant lunch and some more work, I was back in the guest cabin, drinking some coffee while Wilbur chatted with Tommy sitting next to the fireplace. Tubbo and Tommy became quick friends, They introduced each other to their horses, which was honestly adorable to watch. Tubbo had a white stallion with spots he had affectionately named Speckles, Tommy thought his name was stupid but Tubbo had argued back that he had named his mare 'Jerry' to which the blonde shut his mouth with a frown. I gave Tommy the same tour I had Wilbur, Introducing him to Sky who shook his hand aggressively. Tommy was kind of scared of the sun-glasses wearing Brunette but Sky welcomed both the brothers with open arms, telling Tommy that if he was to stay he'd have to put some work in, Tommy wasn't about to head back to that castle so he accepted. Sky put him to work with Tubbo saying that they can tend to the animal together. Tubbo was excited, and Tommy seemed a bit excited as well, albeit a bit hesitant.

After dinner, we returned to the cabin, I gave Tommy the room I slept in, Wilbur had slept on the couch the previous night even though there was a room in the basement as well, I offered to take the couch but he refused, insisting to stay on the couch. 

"Did he really trap you there? Sch- I mean, He said you ran off because you didn't care about us anymore." Wilbur frowned at Tommy's words and I set down my mug with a sigh. 

"He lied to you, Tommy." Tommy nods, averting his gaze towards the ground. 

"Why? Why did Phil do that?" 

"I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was to protect the scroll." Wilbur explained, motioning to the Scroll on his side, Tommy's eyes widened a bit.

"B-But you told Sc- him you didn't have it!" 

"Well, To be fair, I didn't at the time." Tommy looks it over. 

"What does it say?" 

"Yeah?" I speak up, looking over intrigued. Wilbur rubs the back of his neck. 

"Nothing, When I look at it I can't see anything." 

"That's because only Priests can read them." I spin around, drawing my sword, Wilbur standing up and pushing Tommy behind him. The culprit, Eret, raises their hands with a chuckle. 

"Just me, no need to throw your horseshoes." I sigh, resheathing my sword as Wilbur relaxes with a slight glare. 

"Why didn't you knock?" 

"Better question, how did you get in?" Wilbur says after me, nearly interrupting me. 

"Oh, The door was open, I just walked in. thought I'd surprise you," Eret says, crossing their arms, Tommy's eyes widen a bit as I look at him. The blonde chuckles nervously, obviously guilty of leaving the door ajar. 

"I'm Going to bed! Goodnight!" He says, sprinting down the hall. I laugh as Wilbur sighs, a look of defeat on his face as he watches his brother run off. 

"What are you doing here?" I question, dropping my mug in the basin and taking my seat at the bar. 

"Ah, I think I've figured it out. It took a bit longer than usual as I wanted to be absolutely sure." Eret explains pulling the note from their pocket and a book from their bag. Will's eyes widen and he rushes over to Eret and I as Eret lays down the items in front of me, standing on the other side of the bar as Wilbur stands over my shoulder. Eret sighs crossing his arms and leaning against the bar with a slight frown. 

"Well, don't stand there and look sad, tell us what it says." Wilbur urges nervously, clearly agitated. Eret nods, unfolding the crumpled paper. 

"Well, I uncoded it and came up with this." I slide the paper closer to myself, raising a brow at the circled letters and an underlined word at the bottom.