4

____________

I led Wilbur back to The TEN base, If there's anyone who can decode that note, it's Eret. And If Eret couldn't figure it out then I'm sure someone at the Bronze College could do it, but Eret was closer. The TEN Base was part of the Hearstrong Estate in Wildespire, forestry, warm area of Etzora where many farms were since the weather was perfect. It was west of Thermia so we had some Uneventful days of travel to make it there. The TEN bases was a large stone building in the far right of the estate, the whole piece of land was owned by Sky, an old friend of Niki's father. It was mostly used for farming and Horse breeding, TEN Protected the area and Sky paid them for it. The last time I did a mission for TEN was a few months before I joined the Order, I was sent to the Obsidian Plaza with Tubbo to investigate a murder, it was...Eventful, but thats a story for another time.

The two of us arrived late in the night, Sky had greeted us at the gate and walked us to one of the spare houses, Saying that he'd send someone over to fetch us when the next morning. "It's nice here," Wilbur spoke, having plopped facedown on the couch in the living room while I lit some torches around the downstairs. 

"I used to live here. It gets pretty cold but at least there's no snow."

 "You don't like snow?" The brunette asks as I take a seat in front of the fireplace, tossing in another stick to keep it going. 

"Nope, but I prefer it over heat, I'd rather be cold than Hot." Will nods, staring off into space. "Anything you wanna know before we meet my friends?" I ask, spinning around to face him. Wilbur shrugs, rolling over onto his back. 

"I don't know, anyone interested in killing me? Like Sapnap?" 

"Maybe Minx, but everyone else will be fine." Wilbur hums, staring up at the ceiling. I stretch, getting to my feet.

"I'm going to bed, you can stay here if you want." Wilbur sends me a peace sign as I turn the corner, pushing the door open to one of the rooms in the cabin, closing it softly behind me.

_________

I was woken up by knocking, the sun was up but the clock on the wall said that it had only recently risen, none of the TEN members would usually be up this early, so I exited the room tiredly and walked to open the door, passing Wilbur who was looking over at it with a glare. I guess it woke him up as well. I swing the door open and am nearly knocked over as a familiar brunette wraps me in a hug 

"Y/n!" I hug the boy back, my senses coming back. 

"Hey, Tubbo." The teen pulls away, tilting on his feet excitedly. 

"When I heard you were back I came running over!" 

"Did you just get up?" I ask, noticing that he had no shoes on and his hair was a mess. 

"Yes! I couldn't wait, it's been years!" 

"it's been two months." Tubbo shrugs "Two Months too long!" I ruffle the boy's hair with a smile "I'm glad to see I was missed."

I had found Tubbo with Minx, His family had been targeted by some bandits and he was the only survivor. He wouldn't talk to anyone when he got here, I was the first person he spoke to. 

"Did anything interesting happen on your trip?" Tubbo asked as I pushed him inside out of the morning cold. I point behind him, the boy turns around with his eyebrow raised, coming face to face with Wilbur's tall frame. 

"Hello." The taller brunette said, looking down at Tubbo who was staring back with wide eyes. 

"u-uh..Hi!" the teen finally spoke, backing up into me.